Saturday, December 11, 2010

Prayer Requests 12/9/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and those we serve in your prayers.

Blessings,

Erika


"The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”


“What should we do then?” the crowd asked.


John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.”

John 3:9-11


-- For Kelly, healing for her leg so the lame shall walk.

-- For John, who was going blind but looks for the Lord daily. For Jesus to recover sight for the blind as He has promised.

-- For Roger and Richard

-- For Dave's killer to be found and made whole.

-- For all neglected and abused animals and those who rescue them.

-- For Tino, humility before the Lord.

-- Jesus, please elevate me off these streets into a stable environment.

-- Nathan, my son — I have not seen him for over 13 years. And Liz, my friend. Please pray for their safety.

-- Errol A.W.: God to bless me to start my own business.

-- Robert: Prayer for family — mother, brother, sister and wife. A job, a place to stay.

-- Aaron W.'s request

-- For a great X-mas and a great new year. And to get off the street for good.

-- Mike M.: Pray for my friends Tanya, Salina, and Tereasa. Pray for me to get wisdom and a job and a place to live.

-- Kim and Mike: We thank the Father for your care, and for the food we eat, and for the clothes we wear. In Jesus' name. Amen

-- Randy: Thank you, dear Lord, for being the God-giver of life — Jesus! And to us your love, that sin has been forgiven through your holy blood. Let's pray heaven's angels sing that tomorrow is forever for God. I can't wait to be blessed by your holiness and righteousness that sits at your right hand.

-- Stan: Please pray for my sister Ann Marie, as she "has everything" but is unmarried and feels she has nothing! She's Catholic, but I suspect her personal relationship with Him is weak. Please pray hard for her. I am also. Merry Christmas!

-- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all at Love in Action. Thanks for the prayers and please continue to pray for me. Have a blessed holiday.

-- My faith with love, honor, respect to God, his only begotten son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, John, the Saints and all. My prayer is to go to heaven, borne by my faith, again full of the Holy Gospel, clean and sober. Totally bless all of the followers of the laws and of the Holy Spirit. Holy is the law of the Lord God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, thanks. Forgiven, totally repented, saved by grace, joy, comfort, boldness, healthy, and blessed with love to carry the Gospel to love all. Follow all of the law. Carry this message, follow the Gospel, Amen Amen. Thank you, Jesus Christ, Amen.

-- Chris T.: I pray for our children! Thank you. I pray for our family and friends.

-- Tony

-- Ebony: Pray I get approved for Housing Authority and get hired for the job at the hospital.

-- I hope I don't have any cancer. Not to be in any hospital.

-- Claudia from Tallahassee: Eloise N.'s fingers get well and walk. Tammy to get well and lose weight. Me to get my weight back and a financial blessing.

-- Better relations with my family. Merry Christmas to all.

-- Pray for me, Alphonso D., and Alexander R. to find a place to live.

-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for continued employment and work abundantly. I would also like prayer for my family and friends. Keep them all safe. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011.

-- I want to pray to God for my family and friends that their lives are good. Pray for my son Josh, Tino, and children.

-- Dennis

-- John C.

-- Pat J.: Thanks for your blood, Jesus Christ.

-- God help us all.

-- Riley and Diana: The reason for the season! We love you all! Pray for us .... God bless!

-- Pray for Love in Action. Warm coat, healthy, shelter, gainful employment, computer tools, homework, locate jobs, work.

-- Fawna's cancer. AML leukemia.

-- For my love, Phillip, to please get a job.

-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.

-- Bless B. for his good heart. Provide income, health, safe warm shelter.

-- Everyone finds God.

-- Robert P. and family and friends.

-- Bless all church people.

-- Michael: Will you pray for my family and everyone that is homeless and the hungry children. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment