Saturday, December 4, 2010

Prayer Requests 12/2/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

-- For Kathy, who is in the hospital.
-- For Gypsy, whose brother passed away this week.
-- For Smitty, who left us this evening to live in Georgia with his daughter.
-- For Tino to follow God’s path.
-- For Rocky
-- For Dave's killer to be found and made whole.
-- For abused and neglected animals and those who rescue them.
-- Kelly’s healing.
-- Keep me in school, focused and blessed with breath of life!
-- Fawna’s cancer
-- J.M.: Please pray for my neck.
-- Job and home.
-- Success and financial breakthrough.
-- Latonia, Janadelle, Rico: A safe, beautiful home.
-- Mike M.: Pray that I find a job and a place to live. Pray for my friends Tanya and Salina.
-- Please NO VA for Chad.
-- Nancy, Vincent, Claudia (Tallahassee): Eloise N. to begin taking steps. Tammy get well, lose weight. Ann get her car. Me sleep.
-- James H.: Pray for housing.
-- Roger: Relieve my financial problems.
-- Larry: Pray for myself and family and a better job.
-- Please pray for the Shapiro family, may they continue to be blessed.
-- Robert: Prayer for family, my wife, mother, brother, sister. A place to stay, a job, blessing and faith.
-- Dear my Lord, bless and help me in my trouble times
-- Carol A.
-- I pray for Michelle and family.
-- Carlos T.: Please pray that I may stay clean, find a job and a home. The Lord will provide. Amen.
-- Pray for my nephews, Blaise and Brixen. I love you both and Fena.
-- Pray for mom, Lana V.
-- I pray for Linda and her health. God Bless.
-- Please God bless Kelly.
-- Pray for Tony V. who is in Ft. Lauderdale Hospital suffering from depression.
-- Jonas: I need a job. You can reach me at 561-xxx-xxxx
-- Luis V.: Por trabajo, entendimiento y dios. (translation: For work, understanding and God)
-- Eric: Restoration of family.
-- Renee: my family.
-- Carl and Richard: a job and a home.
-- Aaron W.
-- To get a job quick and stay off the booze.
-- To be successful.
-- Wentz S.: Need a job. Pray for me. Call me 954-xxx-xxxx.
-- Don W.: Increased employment. More patience with others.
-- Michael B.: I would like for you to pray for my family and friend. Thank you.
-- I pray for Kelly and her health.
-- Jo G.: I want to go home to Texas. Please pray with me that I can work so I can raise the money for fare. God Bless! Thank you.
-- H.D.: Pray for me to find a job and place to live.
-- To help me succeed in life.
-- M.A.G.: Request Merry Christmas, December!!! Happy feet is Santos.
-- I pray Don and Lisa will always be good.
-- Beth C.: Please pray for me and fiancé. Help us get out of here.
-- Please pray for my best friend, Renee, and allow her family to take her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment