Saturday, May 8, 2010

Prayer Requests 5/6/10

Here are the prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

-- Thank you, God, for our mothers, stepmothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, and all those who have loved us like mothers.
-- For Scott's healing and comfort during his chemotherapy treatments.
-- For one of our street volunteers who is currently in the hospital for cancer surgery.
-- For Robert to step up and reach out.
-- For Gypsy, who's dealing with family issues and lots of questions.
-- For NIna, Thomas, Steve.
-- Amber and Tommy: Please pray for me and my boyfriend that we'll get our lives together and stop drinking/doing drugs/other bad stuff, and that we could just be happy loving each other.
-- Kevin T.: To forgive others and release offenses.
-- James M.: I am going in the hospital on Monday for a sleep test.
-- A job.
-- For Lisa and Jonathan: Job, home, for grandma's heart problems.
-- Hilton Sammy
-- Ruth
-- I would love for the Lord to bless me everyday. Help me to do right.
-- Pray for me to find some and a place to live.
-- God bless America.
-- Happy mom day.
-- Rodney: That the blessing of the Lord flourish in my life. The blessing of the Lord it maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it.
-- Errol A. W.: To get the money for my driver's license. For my family and friends to be happy and blessed. To have good wife and friend. To be blessed to have a home and a car. To help me get my business loan started.
-- Monikque W. and Phillip B.
-- I don't know how I made it through today, but then I remember saying those exact same words yesterday. I became my own enemy. I have broken many hearts, hurt many feelings, played with so many emotions, I even came close to making a pact with the devil. My tears look and appear the same they were today as they were yesterday. And my soul became amicable to the four walls that surround it. I can't handle forgiveness, maybe because I was never forgiven. I value pain, my pain developed a strange taste of resented ways. Now please, Lord, have mercy on me. I have sinned. My flesh acquired the taste of it. Please, Lord, I'm praying for mercy. This garbage truck I owned that I call my life, I'm ready to transfer the ownership to you to do what you will. I'm crying for mercy. Tino
-- For my husband's release, my mother-in-law's health and my strength.
-- Pray for Charles C. that I get my check because it has been three weeks.
-- C. York: Please pray for my safety.
-- John W.: I need a job.
-- Jerome H.
-- Deep walk with Jesus. Unity in the Spirit in our home. Business location release contract money.
-- Michele B.: God, I'm so glad my friend David is with you and can't wait to be with him.
-- Kenny: Please pray for me, to help me change my ways that I'm living. I know He will do any thing that I ask for. In his name.
-- Jobs. I need more money.
-- My son Kyle, DOB 23 May 95.
-- I wish every mother a Happy Mother's Day.
-- Dear God, bless my two kids Symera and my unborn, and please help me with a job...
-- I pray for good work for our family, Frank, Vicky, Renee, and I, to be prosperous in your name.
-- Jeff G.: Lord, let be.
-- For Dorothy, Happy Mother's Day. Get well.
-- Job for Michael ASAP.
-- Joseph: To find a job, my health and some place to live, and the world to have peace. Thank you. God bless.
-- Please pray with me about my trip going home to take care of my mom. May Jesus provide the money to do so. My name is Francisco.
-- June G.: For my family back home in Detroit, and for my mothers and wife, and last but not least all who helps out here at this church. And my health.
-- End my homelessness, my desperation, my poverty, my joblessness, my unforgiveness, my selfishness, and my stupid ways! In Jesus name. Amen.
-- Rosita: Lord, bless my boys, Shemar and Joshua, to become great men. Bless my relationship to be much better. Bless me to find a job. Help me to love my enemies.
-- Lord, hear my prayer for peace on earth and peace between men and women. Amen
-- Marvin L.
-- Bilal W. and Anna B.: Bless our relationships with Christ and each other (marriage). Good health, prosperous life together.
-- Get me off the street.
-- Family, my mother, wife, sister, brother, a place to stay, a job.
-- Pray for my mother, my kids, my friend Troy and grant that they won't get trouble, please.
-- My move to Clearwater. Finances to get there.
-- Dear Lord, let Jeff and Ruby be healthy.
-- Bob R.: Is in need of help to find a roommate.
-- A prayer for PC's mother.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Please pray for a way for me to move out of state.
-- Pray for Louise C., she needs prayer for gastrointestinal cancer .... Please help her to be pain-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment