Friday, May 14, 2010

Prayer Requests 5/13/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, and don't take yourself too seriously — take God seriously. Micah 6:8

-- For complete healing for Tommy.
-- For Scott to be brought back to full health.
-- For Tino, Richard, Randy, Thomas, Mick, Nina, James, David, Brad, Gypsy and Smitty.
-- For Errol A.W., who is having heart problems and is going to a cardiologist next week.
-- For Kelley, who has finally agreed to have brain surgery now that her brain tumor is causing such severe and frequent seizures. She's been putting off surgery for years due to fear. She has an appointment Tuesday to schedule her surgery. Please pray that she follows through and doesn't allow fear to rule her! She is also asking for strength.
-- For all abused and neglected animals and their caregivers.
-- Michele B.: Lord, I know and believe you will bless me with a job. Just want to thank you for everything, Lord.
-- Charlotte: Please pray for my safety.
-- God bless America. Amen amen
-- Help me to know you better, Father.
-- For God's will and purpose in my life and others.
-- James G.
-- Jobs
-- Jessica, acisseJ (This was submitted by a little girl, who wrote her name both forward and backward!)
-- Employment
-- Katherine T.: Grace, mercy, and forgiveness.
-- Kenneth B.: Strength and prosperity.
-- I need help getting home. My father is really sick.
-- Abraham: Please, my prayer request. Please pray for my health and for my family. God bless you.
-- God, I pray that you bless me and my wife and our kids with a roof over our heads of our own. And I pray that He bless us financially.
-- Pray for my daughter Lisa, as she will have my 1st grandson in July. Also, I would like her and my son to know how much I love them — whatever happens!!! God will show his fury in a mighty way; He allows scientists to explore His universe so that now we have a better insight. And sends these scientists and their families to try to deliver a message. Sadly, no one is listening!!!
-- Sandra: I wish to walk straight.
-- Jeffrey K.: Reh
-- Please pray for Joseph B. Job, health, place to live, whole world.
-- Jobs, money. I need to move.
-- Lord, bless your angels here on earth as it is in heaven. Amen
-- Mario: For my cancer, to heal me.
-- Please bring my brother to Christ, and please pray for me that I may increase my faith and knowledge of His will for me.
-- Andrew, Dylan and Carol.
-- For my friend's surgery.
-- David O.: Please keep me out of jail for the next 90 days.
-- Success in walking in God's divine order/plans for me. Financial breakthrough. Deliverance. Successful school completion. Healing. Successful business. Love in Action to be blessed even more. Family to be saved. Home. Transportation. Minister to others more. Increased faith.
-- Joseph C.
-- Ronnie and Debra need God's blessings to open up and move back into our house. Only $1,400.
-- My name is Francisco. I pray to the Lord in heaven that in the name of His son Jesus, I will be able to go home and take care of my mom's situation. That He will provide the money to do so.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home. A safe trip home from Denver for Richard.
-- In Jesus' name, plead the blood of Jesus over the church and homeless people.
-- Pray that my brain surgery will be successful and go well.
-- More jobs, more money.
-- Get me out of Florida. Help me to be whole.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- X
-- Grandma: I wish not to die.
-- I'd like more housing.
-- Eddie F.: Please pray for me to get a job. Thank you.
-- For peace and love to encourage Mark.
-- Shonta: I pray for my children for protection and pray that God bless me with a job opportunity.
-- Safe shelter.
-- Mike M.: A job and place to live and for Tonya.
-- Found dead electric 2005 due to operator. Sorry.
-- Pray for me, I'm going blind more and more everyday. Pray for Shelby and Louis.
-- Roger B.
-- Relief from the HEAVINESS of homelessness. Finding the right job. Housing. Transportation. Food. Clothing. Finances to cover expenses. Ability to invest and give to those in need. Comfort. A life partner. Good, sober, clean friends. Pets. All of God's goodness!
-- Kim and James F. Me and my family.
-- Hope
-- Gene and Tanya: Please help us get home.
-- Earl F. Jr.
-- Employment, housing, health restored, social justice.
-- Bob: I need to find a good roommate.
-- April H. and family that I grow stronger in Christ and God.
-- Please pray for people's health, they really need that, God. Thank you very much, so God bless you.
-- David G.: Freedom and peace with the Almighty.
-- Please pray for Gregory M. that God will bless him in every way He sees fit.
-- Please pray for me, I need help.
-- Bilal/Anna: Good health, financial ease, blessed marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment