Friday, May 21, 2010

Prayer Requests 5/20/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry in your prayers.
Blessings,
Erika

“Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior." Isaiah 43:1-3

-- For Kelley, who's in the hospital awaiting surgery.
-- For Tommy to be comfortable and be healed.
-- For L.C. and K.
-- For Errol, Tino, Scott
-- Edward: That the devil take his hands off of my money, car, home, family, friends, and may God be with you all with love.
-- Alan: Need money for rent.
-- Pray for my children!! Pray for my soul and my life.
-- Refresh self. How?
-- Prayer for freedom.
-- Cynthia A.: Altagracia S. for her health. And me to be strong.
-- I am traveling, hitchhiking, and it gets pretty crazy, rough, and lonely sometimes. God has been my co-pilot the whole way, but I'm not through yet. I still have a long way to go. Every prayer is help for me. Please pray for me. Thank you. God bless.
-- BT, Betty, David C. all good.
-- I pray that I accomplish my dream of being the most greatest rap singer in a long time. Gusto Dread aka Royalty, Big Zac, Dutty B.
-- I you Betty mom
-- I pray to shade rays. To speak to both ears, only visible every channel. Two ears to make m.e. Veneer china wall. 8 hambers, 6 fries, 3 van shasks, raisin and apple pie.
-- Michael B.: For my family to forgive me and for me to get my life right in God's eyes.
-- A.W., B.W., David
-- Tony L.: I'd like you to pray for my protection in Holiday Park, for family and kids, friends, the situation the other day involving someone and girlfriend.
-- Matthew C.: Pray for my enemies to move out of my apartment and for me to prosper.
-- Carlings
-- Pray for MBF Kelly
-- Mike M.: Thank you for Tonya and bless me to get a job.
-- Lord, please help me get into college.
-- Please pray for me. My name is Savannah. Please pray for my family and may you also pray that God bless me with a child.
-- Earl F.
-- Employment
-- Riley: Pray for me, that I become humble to you, Jesus.
-- I want God grow me up.
-- Larry S.: For new housing and general help for a better life.
-- My name is Louis and I ask the Lord to save me!
-- Bob: I need help to find a good roommate in area.
-- Mario Q. G.: My cancer to feel better and to get closer to God.
-- Char: Please pray for my protection!
-- Lord, help get me a job and Rhainna a job.
-- For Michael B. to be delivered from drugs and alcohol and for God to change my heart for His purpose and will. Need God's help in legal problems.
-- My mother's health.
-- Please, Lord, pray for Ivan L. for everything. Bless me.
-- Joseph K.
-- Need more jobs in the world.
-- Please pray that I get a job and stay clean.
-- Stan: Please pray for me in that I feel a terrible burden that I've been saved yet family members (my daughter, etc.) have not at this point and sure don't want to hear it from me.
-- Carl J.A. 8-18-64: For my health please.
-- Alexis S. to be strong and to have faith he will come out soon.
-- Woody H.: Please pray for peace and prosperity for me. I need adequate finances with a clear conscience. I desperately need a place to stay so I can serve God properly. Thank you!
-- Kevin T.: Personal burdens and concerns for future. God bless.
-- Pray for Zariah and Mickiale. Pray for Aaron to do good his first day of work and for Niki and Aaron to find a safe home to move to.
-- God's favor for Fifi in Patmos.
-- Shawn S.: I wanna say a prayer for my son Quaseer, my baby mother Ladeerah, and Yucinia.
-- My name is Francisco. I pray to God Yahweh in the name of his son Jesus. Please, oh Lord, answer my prayers. Help me, you know my conditions, that I may go home to take care of Mom.
-- James M. going in the hospital.
-- Edward L. H.: I need $650 for tag/title and insurance and about $120 to $150 for reinstatement for my driver's license. About $800 all together. I checked with tag agency in Lauderhill across from Lauderhill Mall bus terminal.
-- Fawna's cancer.
-- John B. (with Tracy): God blessed me with 9 months sober and I'm trying to help others to get sober without a car. I reach them by bus. I need a bus pass for tomorrow and a solution to my ongoing transportation problems. I'm praying with a friend for recovery from alcoholism. 12-stepping three people.
-- Please pray for me to remain clean and sober and complete school.
-- Jerome H.
-- God bless America, God bless America.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Please pray for my husband Ivan L. for healing. He was jumped by two men last week and the doctors had to reconstruct his whole face, especially his jaw. Thank you.
-- Lord, keep Erica safe. Thank you.
-- Rodney: God send almighty movement-revival throughout this planet. Heal, save, deliver in Jesus name. God increase my opportunities, finances, job assignment.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Robert P. and family and friends.
-- Lord, please carry me through next week.
-- May the grace of God grant the ability of individualistic thinking capacity. Amen
-- Please pray for financial prosperity. I plan to become self-employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment