Friday, January 29, 2010

Prayer Requests 1/28/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's feeding. Thank you for lifting up these prayer requests and this ministry!

Blessings, Erika

The LORD replies, "I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans of the poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them, as they have longed for me to do." Psalm 12:5

-- David: Job
-- Please father God, help my friends Scott and Jack to figure their lives out and give me strength to do your will not my own.
-- Laura to get a real job soon.
-- Mother Edie to have a day of rest – had a horse born today.
-- Fawna’s cancer
-- For a bus pass so I can eat every day.
-- To find my daughter.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Bless all homeless and abused animals, keep them warm and fed ... all animals and pets.
-- Please pray for my loved ones.
-- Stephen: To ask for salvation.
-- Errol: For God to bless me with a home and car and $100.
-- Euala: Pray for my loan to start my own business.
-- Pray for my brother and the people in Haiti.
-- Please pray for me and my family and friends. Thank you and God bless you.
-- Lord, remove the taste of drugs from Wylene and Michael’s mouths.
-- Keith: I would like you to pray that I get closer with the Lord and that I get off drugs and get my own place.
-- Protection and guidance.
-- For strength, courage, wisdom, integrity, discernment, depression, health and all the things that my Father the Almighty Jehovah God would want me to have.
-- For my Dad and family and Quonisha, Dareo and my Grandmother Alice and the brothers and sisters in the household of faith.
-- Salaimand and Bernard: God protect me from evildoers who are after my blood to try and keep me from prospering. Love God. Pray also for my brother that I love. Please God help my brother get healthy from his cancer and heal his body through your healing and bring him health. From this time forward I am asking that all things be restored back in my life that mean something to me.
-- Michael and family that are in Chicago, and Debra.
-- I would like you to pray that the U.S. apprehends all of the leaders of Al-Queda’s terrorism squad. That Arab, Kurdish and Iran all get along nicely so that some of our armed forces can come home.
-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Kevin: For God’s will and plan to come together in my life.
-- Lord, bless my dear friend Michael and keep in perfect peace while he is incarcerated.
-- For me, my life right now and my children.
-- Arthur: Wisdom and understanding.
-- Pray I can find Jesus again and for Irvin and I to find a way to make good decisions.
-- Please give Scott some wisdom and strength to stay clean.
-- I need prayer for my husband to get him back with me and out of jail.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for salvation because without you I am nothing. God bless each of you that have given so I may have a meal, socks and a nice place to eat it. Pray that God’s will be done in Dareo and Quonisha’s lives. That God gets the glory in Jesus’ name, amen, and that our marriage to come and God confirm. Thanks.
-- For more good blessings in my life.
-- Pray that I get a job and an apartment, my baby back and be financially stable.
-- Brad to get out of jail soon.
-- Please pray for Sidney and his family.
-- Keep God closer to me.
-- Pray for Donna and Eddie.
-- Please pray for Gina to find her way back to sobriety and sanity and also that Anna will heal fast.
-- Robert: God bless Erika and her family.
-- That I finish school and get a job and we make it as a couple and live together soon.
-- For God to bring me a loving, passionate, caring, honest person into my life.
-- To have an honest, loving person added to my life.
-- Savannah: Pray for everything to come together in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment