Friday, January 15, 2010

Prayer Requests 1/14/10

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for faithfully keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!

Undoubtedly many of you are already praying for the people of Haiti, but Pery made the point today that many families at God's Little Lambs, Love in Action, and the larger Hope Central community have connections and family in Haiti for whom they are desperately concerned. Please continue to hold this community in your prayers. The suffering is overwhelming — our only hope is to turn it all over to God in prayer.
Blessings, Erika

For thou hast been a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. — Isaiah 25:4

-- For Scott, to be healed in every way.
-- Laura and Brad: Dear Lord, please bless my girlfriend and I with steady jobs and help us get off the streets. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
-- Pray for me.
-- I ask that you please pray for the people in Haiti. Thank you and have a nice day.
-- Don W.: Employment. Motivation for lifestyle change.
-- Wallace: A place to stay, some clothes, peace of mind.
-- Charles H.: Pray that things get better for me.
-- Pray for the churches who stop God's will.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Bless/nourish/protect all homeless/neglected and abused animals big and small to give them peace, harmony, food and a warm shelter to sleep in. Please bless all killed cats and dogs today. Have them in heaven with you.
-- Pray for all my friends and acquaintances that are still on the street and are lost.
-- My friend W.P. that he is able to deal with his upcoming incarceration.
-- Henry asks that God continue to direct my path.
-- Lennox B.: Please pray for me so that God will bless me with a job and some way to live. Thank you.
-- Pray for me to find some work and place to live.
-- My friend Michael S. that he finds his way back to those who love him.
-- Laura and Brad get steady jobs, please.
-- I need a place to stay and a bike.
-- Pray for Frank F. going through hard times.
-- I, John W., need a job!
-- Please pray for my children to come and find me when they turn 18. Signed, Anon.
-- Pray for me and my family.
-- Kenny: Please pray for my friend Scott.
-- Please say a prayer for the people of Haiti.
-- Michael T.: That I get one of the two jobs I applied for this week.
-- James D.: That the Lord will continue to fill my heart with his spirit!
-- Health and weather
-- Quintin and Rog
-- Alex B.
-- World peace, Lord's prayer, jobs/economy.
-- Pray to have a place for me and Alexander R., Alphonso D. and also a good paying job.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Laura C., good luck in family court and getting a full restraining order on her parents and brother.
-- My mother Virginia G., my sons, my girlfriend Gen. and her sons.
-- Pray for a backpack.
-- Louise (cancer), Christian, Aaron, Shelby, Robb
-- Pray that my future will be bright and happy and my friend comes through.
-- Robert S.: job, lottery, life. God bless Erika and her family.
-- For William and Tasha and Keyasha T.
-- Please pray for me and my husband that he gets the job and for me, I was in the hospital. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment