Thursday, October 8, 2009

Prayer Requests 10/8/09

Thanks to Pery for collecting the prayer requests tonight, as I wasn't able to be there. Please keep this ministry and its volunteers in your prayers, as well as lifting up the needs of our guests.

Blessings,

Erika


-- Pray for Scott.

-- Elvis: Bless you all so very much.

-- Please pray for Scott F.

-- Leroy: Need a job.

-- Stacy: Ask God to keep providing and opening doors for me and my husband.

-- Dave: For the health and safety of my family.

-- Erica: God, just help me keep faith and get into job corps, and get a trade/health occupation.

-- Cameron: I have been searching for work and about to lose my apartment.

-- I pray that Linda, Kevin, Joel, Joey and Jack find their path in the Lord.

-- Orlando: I need prayer.

-- Al: I pray for all of you.

-- Tiffany: I ask for strength and for more guidance to stay blessed and for my blind eye to open and to see what God has prepared for my children.

-- Pray for Kenneth T.

-- Charlotte: Pray for me that things will get better.

-- I pray for peace, joy, prosperity, financial security, faith and hope.

-- Larry: For myself and my family and a better job.

-- Marlene: I am sick so please pray that I get better.

-- Curtis: A couple of dollars.

-- Fidel: For God's guidance going through hard times.

-- De Rico: For a job or my unemployment.

-- World peace and true love.

-- Jonathan: For life and everything around it to fall into place.

-- Thomas: Peace of mind and gainful employment for me.

-- I ask that you pray for the whole world.

-- Devon: For myself, my son and my new boyfriend.

-- Bless all the homeless and neglected animals that God created for us to enjoy and take care of for Him.

-- Herman: To allow freedom from Broward Courts.

-- Barry: Just help me.

-- Lisa: Pray for my entire family and financial problems.

-- Pray for Tino, Lance, Kelly, Red, Henry, Ronnie and Tony.

-- Pray for Ronnie B.'s daughter, who should be delivering baby any moment.

-- Find work and be financially responsible with my money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment