Friday, October 16, 2009

Prayer Requests 10/15/09

Here are the prayer requests from this Thursday's LIA feeding.

One young man I spoke to yesterday said this was his first time at our feeding. He said he came because someone else had told him about us: "A guy told me, 'The meatloaf people will stuff you so full of food, you won't be able to eat another bite!' And it's true!!" He went on to ask about where he could attend a church service, and was all smiles when I left him happily eating at a back table.

As Dianne has said many times, once you feed a person's body, he is more available to have his soul fed. So to all those who prepare these wonderful, filling meals, a special thank you!

Please pray for this ministry to continue its mission of feeding bodies, hearts, and spirits. And please lift up the prayers of our precious guests this week.
Blessings,
Erika

-- For Chelse: To get a job, despite her immigration status.
-- For Kingsley: To find work to help his parents financially (mom sick and father can't pay all bills).
-- For Erick (a pastor's son): To get work.
-- For Tito: Full recovery in his hand, so he can begin playing the piano for our services.
-- For Sue: Continued prayer for full recovery in her eye (after surgery, vision was still blurred and had problems walking), so she can continue to run her wonderful worship music for our group, who really missed her.
-- For Kathy: For wisdom and provision.
-- For Scott: To get home to his mother, who loves him, and to find healing from cancer.
-- For Kelley: For healing for her brain tumor. She also asked us to pray about psychological warfare.
-- For Nina: Her cancer has spread to lymph nodes and she is losing weight steadily. She needs surgery and radiation but is having insurance issues that are overwhelming.
-- For Richie: Has been in the hospital because of cancer. Please pray for healing.
-- For Chester, Gypsy, Randy.
-- For Robert: He is so close to moving forward, but pride is holding him back.
-- For LC: He has a job in Ft. Lauderdale but is living out of a hotel since his rental was foreclosed on. He has a place to live in Washington, D.C., but no job there.
-- Isiah T.: Please, Lord, let me receive my SSI and continue to enjoy good health.
-- For safe, decent, inexpensive, facilitated housing. Financial help/employment, holistic breakthrough.
-- Albert: For all here Thursday night for prayer and dinner.
-- For the health of Mike M.
-- For Jeff in Mexico.
-- Please help me with my homies.
-- Ronnie and Debra R.: We don't want to be homeless! I need prayer that God open my doors to my house.
-- Much luv! I need some money. I need help from Brother Terry 2000. I need love from Jesus Christ. Sincerely, Cyborg Nigga
-- Michael S.: Job.
-- Pray for me, G.D. Job, a place to stay and to be with my kid in Jacksonville.
-- My children Jonathan and Hanna, who I miss so much!
-- Bless you all! Thanks
-- Mike H.: I just want to say thank you for all the prayers, and to all God's soldiers who volunteer every week. Thank you!
-- My homies Magic Bell, Cris, Niel, all in prison. And my homies Rod and T.O.B.
-- Howard: I need a deposit on an apartment.
-- I pray for a job and good life.
-- I need my health and life to be right so I can live clean and free with God.
-- Derico: To get a job.
-- Patrick L.: Please ask God Almighty to forgive me and to allow me to pass through the golden gates of heaven to receive eternal life again.
-- Daniel R.: For a place to live and part-time job.
-- Luke: Somebody who is helping me understand relapse in drug addiction.
-- I lift all my prayers to your house, Lord. I love you, I care for you, your Word, and I love to care and accomplish for myself and others. Please let me continue in my faith with grace to help others with the Gospel. Amen
-- I'd like for you to pray for me, and Judy's health. Also, for the welfare of the world. Thank you all.
-- Sis Pat: Thank you for your prayers for my son. Continue in prayer for Benjamin. My granddaughter has cancer (18 years old), also in a bad relationship, Keshaunder.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Derico: Resolution to my unemployment situation.
-- Pray Doug pays Bob and gives him more work.
-- Bless all God's creatures and provide a safe/comfortable place to be at and their little tummies full of kibble. Bless 10/25 at T.Y. Park so animal adoptions will be awesome.
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for myself, friends and my family. Keep us safe, employed and deliver us from all evil and may God bless us. Thank you.
-- Rodney L. P.: May God shine his face upon his children and give them grace. May He cause his countenance to shine upon our face and give us peace.
-- Wilford needs job, home. Catia needs job, home. Joshua and Ashante to gain custody.
-- Kenly, Ralph (job, baby), Miriam, Elijah, Micah.
-- My daughter Kylie, 5 years old.
-- From Albert: Pray for Stesons, may he be well.
-- I pray for my disability to come through.
-- Isaac: For all who are less fortunate, for the sick and shut in. For Micah, Makeli, Isaac. Also help me find a job, a home, health and strength. For our government, for more spiritual strength and insight. Thank you.
-- Ty: For desperate financial problems. Family falling apart.
-- Albert: My brother Julian B.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika.
-- Want you to pray for my sister Misty and niece.
-- Pray that my Aunt Bell A. got out of the hospital and pray she gets better. Pray for everybody.
-- Willie J.: Need prayer, please!
-- Earl F.
-- Marc
-- Rolfe (Red), Noah, Newman. To all who care, I pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment