Thursday, April 4, 2019

Prayer Requests 4/4/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

This is what the Lord says—
    he who made a way through the sea,
    a path through the mighty waters,
who drew out the chariots and horses,
    the army and reinforcements together,
and they lay there, never to rise again,
    extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:
“Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.
The wild animals honor me,
    the jackals and the owls,
because I provide water in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland,
to give drink to my people, my chosen,
    the people I formed for myself
    that they may proclaim my praise.
Isaiah 43:16-21 (NIV)

-- Please help me stop getting high.
-- Turoner an Benin pea.
-- Praise the Lord. My prayer request is to have my soul saved.
-- To get the chef position I interviewed for today. Thank you!
-- My mom, Susan D. and my dad Nick R., for peace and happiness in their lives and balance for things to work out for them.
-- God give me that room house for me and my __________.
-- Please pray that I become my own payee. Thank you.
-- Pray for daughter on drugs. Her name is Cilena D.F.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- Greg Y.: Permanent housing, gainful employment, Godly friends.
-- Angel M.: Please pray for me and my husband to find a new refuge of our own and pray that we can get a financial breakthrough in our plans.
-- For peace - to stop personal interest. Spread the love of God.
-- Pray for Greg and all the volunteers and their families. Also, pray for all the homeless people in Broward.
-- Pray for all my new friends. Pray that my family continues to love each other and pray for their health. God knows me.
-- Pray that Tito receives a good monetary blessing.
-- Please pray for me to find a job, for my family, and health as well to keep me in my right mind. To find a good man with a job and who loves the Lord and who is going to move for me. Please pray for the  _____________.
-- Haven’t heard from my wife in 4 months. Her name is Lisa.
-- I pray for God.
-- God’s grace and mercy, restoration, employment, housing, peace with others. Strength, health, world peace, clothing, food.
-- Homer: Carmen, Luz C., Maria S.E.
-- On this rainy day, I ask of thee to sit and pray for those who have dismay and those who harbor hate, bad in faith, those who love and those who don’t. May illumination, happiness, and abundant and overflowing joy. Riches to all men, every man and woman and children as well.
-- Pray that Dennis C. gets a job and off the streets.
-- Pray for my mother. She needs Jesus in her life. She doesn’t realize it .... she is compulsive/obsessive with cleaning. She doesn’t realize the purpose of life. Her name is Nydia E.V.
-- CT: God, please help me get my own place to live with that married man. In Jesus name.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment