Thursday, February 28, 2019

Prayer Requests 2/28/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

This week we offer special thanks for the life and service of Arnold Abbott, who set the bar so high for the rest of us. https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-ne-arnold-abbott-feeding-homeless-obituary-20190222-story.html

Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

“I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd puts the sheep before himself, sacrifices himself if necessary. A hired man is not a real shepherd. The sheep mean nothing to him. He sees a wolf come and runs for it, leaving the sheep to be ravaged and scattered by the wolf. He’s only in it for the money. The sheep don’t matter to him.

“I am the Good Shepherd. I know my own sheep and my own sheep know me. In the same way, the Father knows me and I know the Father. I put the sheep before myself, sacrificing myself if necessary. You need to know that I have other sheep in addition to those in this pen. I need to gather and bring them, too. They’ll also recognize my voice. Then it will be one flock, one Shepherd. This is why the Father loves me: because I freely lay down my life. And so I am free to take it up again. No one takes it from me. I lay it down of my own free will. I have the right to lay it down; I also have the right to take it up again. I received this authority personally from my Father.”
John 10:11-18 (MSG)

-- I pray that Arnold has eternal life. He is admired man, truly a hero. I had the pleasure of working with him. I truly was inspired.
-- Tuesday D.: Healing following a car accident.
-- Freddie M.: Pray for me that God will me this year, 2019. God bless you. Thank you!
-- Reynold, Bettey
-- Please pray for Debbie and Becky for good health. Also pray for continued sobriety for Brian. Please pray for Timothy for patience and wisdom.
-- Pray for a miracle blessing in my life. Stay on top of all personal affairs. Pray for all volunteers, Pastor Pery and Greg.
-- Please pray for David B.’s legal problems.
-- I pray for peace and endurance. I pray to be healed from within. I pray You guide my steps as well as my thoughts. I pray for safety for my friends. Amen.
-- Pat J.: I pray for Randy and her health - Sheldon because I love her!
-- Employment for James, David, Jimmy, Arthur, Manfred, Dennis and for Lord to keep us strong and leaning on Your understanding.
-- Prayers for vision of hope to progress even more in correcting the issues members and homeless recipients requests. We need the people who attend to become serious in change to do their best towards new endeavors - Christianity, repentance, and faith.
-- I pray for all the homeless and ask God to please keep me in his house we had for 38 years.
-- Chester R.: Thank you for keeping me safe. Keep your hands blessed over me. In Christ’s name, Amen.
-- Broward: I pray for my family and friends.
-- The way, the truth, and the life.
-- Skip S.: Pray for my friend Chrissy K. She’s in jail for prostitution and drugs. Please pray for me, for patience, wisdom, and my anger towards God! I take all my problems out on God. Me and Chrissy are from Philadelphia, Pa., Kensington. Thank you. God bless.
-- Om Shanti Oui: Yes ... Peace, love, joy, compassion, freedom, enlightenment. No ...  violence, brutality, greed, gluttony, avarice, theft, adultery.
-- Thank you gonna for this blessed day to be here. Thank you gonna for Pery and his crew. Thank you gonna for my family and others. I can do all things which strengthen me.
-- Please pray for Cathy and Miles to get a room in a house this Saturday. I need a prayer for the purchase of a new condo without problems that my brother is purchasing for me. Thank you.
-- May Arnold rest in peace!
-- Diamond and Pearl: Patience, financial breakthrough, and hope in each other - individually and collectively.
-- Greg Y.: Employment. Velma B.’s housing.
-- Help me get my life together and money blessings!!!
-- C.T.: Lord, my God in Jesus Christ’s name, please help me have a please to like the marry man alone in Jesus Christ.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S. and family, Jeikio B., Zydon F., Gail L., Undray L., and Sky L. - for good health and finance.
-- I would like to thank you for your generosity. You guys are a big help in the community.
-- Jerome H.
-- I pray that Arnold has eternal life. He is admired man, truly a hero. I had the pleasure of working with him. I truly was inspired.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment