Thursday, February 14, 2019

Prayer Requests 2/14/19

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests!

Blessings,
Erika

You are my shelter, O Eternal One—my soul’s sanctuary!
    Shield me from shame;
    rescue me by Your righteousness.
Hear me, Lord! Turn Your ear in my direction.
    Come quick! Save me!
Be my rock, my shelter,
    my fortress of salvation!
You are my rock and my fortress—my soul’s sanctuary!
    Therefore, for the sake of Your reputation, be my leader, my guide, my navigator, my commander.
Save me from the snare that has been secretly set out for me,
    for You are my protection.
Psalm 31:1-4 (VOICE)

-- This prayer is just for thanks to God and Jesus for keeping me and not forsaking me. Amen. As it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end. Love, peace, and joy without end. Amen. Thanks be to Jesus, Emanuel, son of the Holy Father in heaven.
-- Shaunde II L., Lundy Sr., and Jr., and Jamie W.F.
-- A. Medley: Bless and protect my kids’ life in spirit and health. Blessed are those who believe.
-- God bless this church and the church who puts this dinner on. May the MSD find peace forgiveness. May God bless all.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Tanya S. and family, Gail L., Undray L., Sky L., Jeiko B., Zydon F. - for good health and finances.
-- Mary: Please set James free from jail. He is a good man. I need him in my life. I love him. Please watch over my kids: Aristotle, Myasia, Mya, Miah, Jadarrius, and my mom.
-- Please pray for Hatty, Valerie, and Taylor. I need a job and a place to live.
-- Pray that H______, Valerie and Michael Eric have a healthy and great relationship.
-- Theresa: I would like to pray for my health and drug addiction. May God bless you all.
-- Greg Y.: Stacy’s lung cancer, employment for me, church home for me, Godly men and women for friends, ministry opportunities.
-- Maria: I need a better place to live. 954-661-xxxx. Please call me. I am here every Thursday.
-- Ajan: Dear God, please let my mom keep her place.
-- M. Davis: God, please bless me and Jerome throughout each and every day. Thank you.
-- Cathy: Please pray that I find 70,000 c_____ ASAP to get off the streets. My brother offered to buy this for me. I know it is_____.  Thank you.
-- Yania E.: Find a home, food stamps, medicine and social security card, money, good church.
-- Brent, Taylor, Alexis, N____. Praying to make amends with _____ family that we can come together as a family.
-- Fabi P.: My prayer is for my parents. They need your blessing and healing for my future son that is about to enter the world, also my beautiful daughter. I pray for those who really need it. I pray for my sins and things to be better.
-- Prayers for Emma, Luisa, Rivera, and drug problem.
-- Oscar A.: Pray for me.
-- Please pray for Valerie, ______, ______, Eric, my children, Gregory P.
-- Freddie M.: Pray that I get my SSI. God bless you!
-- Please pray for David B.’s legal problems. Thank you.
-- Derrick: Pray for world peace.
-- I wish my kids would come find me. God please make it happen.
-- S. Osborne: Pray for peace of mind, prosperity, stay focused, bless all volunteers and Pastor Pery.
-- Chantel Marie D.: God please pray that my husband and I find the strength to get through this difficult life! Thank you for eternity for saving me after I died of a massive heart attack. I am forever grateful!
-- G. Salomon: I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for all the miracles and blessings that He has brought me. I’m forever grateful and forever a believer. Thank you Lord, and also to pray over ailing friends and family and keep pushing to Your heart, Your glory. Amen.
-- Tony: Pray for my children and my health.
-- I wish a prayer for me to accept people as they are, the way I was raised and how God meant it to be.
-- I pray that I get my daughter back soon.
-- My kids, family, friends, myself, boyfriend, world, people affected by the Parkland shooting.
-- Please pray for all the families that are here tonight from Parkland. Please pray for my 4 kids, Stephen, Seany, Christina, and Adrian and their mothers; my ex-girlfriend, Linda, and my brothers, David and Brian; and my friends, Mark and Larry; all the homeless.  Pray for all the alcoholics and homeless. Pray for the addicts and alcoholics fighting or struggling with addictions, as I have been.  Amen!
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry. 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment