Thursday, March 22, 2018

Prayer Requests 3/22/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12 (NIV)

-- Byron: Please pray for our driver, Mr. Greg, volunteers, the bearer of the Word and their sons families, my 3 brothers, my 3 sons and their families.
-- Cathy and Michael: I have just been evicted and need a new place to call home. My clothes and furniture are in a U-Haul. They won’t give them back to me. Please, I need your prayers. Thank you.
-- Jesus, I love you. Please pray for my children. Forgive my sins.
-- Joe M.: Jesus, please give me a home to myself. In the name of Jesus.
-- I pray for peace for the world.
-- J.: Pray for rain. Thank you.
-- Tim, friends, family, paper, financial, health, housing, job, Enzo, Anthony, forgiveness, haircut, clothes.
-- Christopher, Rollie, Daise
-- Please remove the addiction to drugs.
-- Pray for people who need to get well and better also stronger with every thought. Amen! Thank you, Jesus Christ Savior our God.
-- Please pray for the sick! Pray for those that understand me! Please give a prayer to keep my family safe. Pray for those who owe me money.
-- Help my lawyers see me with a monetary reward.
-- Karl and Schnaidine: Dear God, we are begging for your pardon. We appreciate your loving kindness toward us. Please protect us against the wicked and evildoers.
-- For the weak, poor, government, churches, old, young, handicapped, mentally ill, and all the rest of God’s children. In the name of Jesus.
-- I pray for my boyfriend Darrel E. to get better and walk again.
-- Thank you, Lord, for my loved ones, family, and my enemies. I ask you to continue to order our steps in this world until we make it back home. In the name of the kingdom. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.
-- Danny D.: I need a job and help getting a place to live. I came from Boston in Nov. 2016, and it hasn’t worked out for me. I need a blessing and a miracle. God bless.
-- Pray for Joseph to stay focused on no alcohol and drugs.
-- Jenny B.: Pray that now I have completed my online classes on learning English at a college level, I will remember it.
-- A.V.: Lord, help me find a steady job so that I can get off the streets!!
-- Dear God, please give me strength and financial support. Please make my husband stop cheating. I can’t take it anymore! I love you!
-- Edward L.: Prayers for a job, drug addiction, and a relationship with God.
-- Jesus, love, justice.
-- Please pray for Brian and his struggles; all the homeless people; people’s health and safety. Pray for Timothy and his family.
-- Mike W: Pray that all the prostitutes realize that the pimp daddies don’t care at all. You can’t pay bills with crack. God doesn’t take crack for a payment. Christ cares and the rest are tricks.
-- I need more of God’s grace, mercy, love, understanding, wisdom, and knowledge. Amen.
-- Reynold, Bette, Mat.
-- R.V.: Please pray for Gloria’s health and healing from a stroke!!
-- Thanks Lord for the food you provide!!
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment