Thursday, March 1, 2018

Prayer Requests 3/1/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

-- Wayne D.: Thanks to Pastor Pery for his idea to form a company to feed the homeless by creating positive meals so that I can better my career.
-- Help with whatever I need to accomplish my goal.
-- God, Holy Spirit, help me find an apartment with more space than the current one I am in.
-- Hector S.M.: Help finding a better apartment; wisdom of God in making decisions; guidance of the Holy Spirit; health from Jesus Christ.
-- Please pray for my children: Kyle, AJ, Madison, and Michael. Look out for them.
-- Please pray for rain.
-- Reid: Thank you Lord, for looking over me.
-- I pray that these crazy people stop trying to rob a disabled man. I am disabled, can you see? I can barely walk. My legs are getting weaker.
-- Robert D.: Help me get my ID, job and housing.
-- Tom B.: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please keep the blessings coming. Thank you.
-- Reynold, Mar, Cat
-- Christopher, Rolley, Daise
-- Tracy W.: Pray that I have a better life along with my friend James.
-- Pray for me, my family, the Hawks, and the Gay family.
-- B. Burns: Please pray that my finances improve along with my health. Lord, I need a home. Please take me off the streets. Please help me.
-- Glenn B.: Please pray for me.
-- Tim A.: Financial, paper, special, health, housing, friends, family, forgiveness.
-- Rachael R.: Healing, release of stronghold, strength.
-- Sunshine B.: Understanding, everlasting love.
-- Pray for my son, Uriah, Toby H.’s son, Reggie, B. Allen III, Emma A.A., Tonya R., Cecil S.C., James C.
-- Pray for my family, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, knowledge, diabetes, health and strength.
-- Dear Lord, I’m praying for a new job that I like. I need a new home I can afford. Jesus, I need protection. Pray for the safety of my family. I ask You to guide me through my days on earth. Thank you for everything, Lord - all You have done for me. Thank you Jesus in your Holy Name. Amen.
-- Byron: Please pray for me, the volunteers, Mr. Greg and family, the deliverer of the Word, my 3 brothers and their families. My 3 sons and their families.
-- Please pray for my family, the bus driver, Levi, Brian and his drinking problem. Please pray for Timothy and his struggles.
-- Toussaint C.: God is love, thank you my soul. I love Jesus, my soul. I want You Jesus, my power. Thank you. I love my soul. I want to pray to You Jesus. I need You. I want to save out your Blood forever, Jesus. God is love.
-- For continued healing for Debbie.
-- Please pray for Kathleen to find peace and comfort during this sad time. Pray that Jesus wraps His arms around her and helps her find her way. Thank you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment