Thursday, February 8, 2018

Prayer Requests 2/8/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

He woke up and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” Then the wind ceased, and there was a dead calm. He said to them, “Why are you afraid? Have you still no faith?”
Mark 4:39-40 (NRSV)

-- Marc
-- Mr. Charles J.
-- Jim B.
-- I’m asking that my family and friends come together and we all worship the Lord our God, peace and prosperity and that my situation and those of others gets better and Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done.
-- Thankful for my health, my mom’s health, and keeping my family safe and sound. Make 2018 a better year. Thank you,God bless.
-- Tommy and Tony L.: Pray for me, my wife and kids, for us to get back together and prayers for our families even for the ones who are sick. Thank you. Thank you for serving us tonight.
-- Pray for Mike, Patric, Dan, Robin and Hersa. Peace in Israel, the Middle East, the world and my mother.
-- Would like to say a prayer for my dear friend Deborah who is very sick in rehab. Also for my fiancé who died nearly a year ago.
-- Please pray for all of the homeless souls, my family, and Timothy and all his struggles.
-- Terrace and Ibsian: I am seeking prayer for my son and me. We’ve been through a lot of trials and currently homeless. We need somewhere to live. Prayers for my child’s father. I pray that God touches his heart.
-- Pat J.: I pray for all the people of the world for eternal life.
-- Jesus!! Thank you, God, for waking me up. Help me with living right. Thank you God.
-- Lisa: Thank you for the things you have done for me and Jerome.
-- I pray for everyone in the world who wants to go home to heaven with our Father Jesus Christ our Lord! Amen!
-- Madison: Please pray for my children - Kyle, AJ, Michael. I love you Dad!
-- James G.
-- Mellissa B.: For me and my money to come together and my life gets even better.
-- Michelle B.: Have an exciting year with family, Geri and KaDeeja in 2018.
-- Carol: Thanks, pastors, volunteers. Thanks for prayers - I get my apartment. Pastor said to pray for Sam, who is in the hospital and comes Monday night.
-- Pray for me, family, friends, and lost ones. Pray for our kids’ mom.
-- Tom: All I can say is thank you, thank you for everything.
-- Jor M.: Dear Jesus, please give me my own place to live and make me film extra in the name of Jesus.
-- Donna S.: I need to get out of this jungle. My face got busted up for no reason and I needed about 20 stitches, but I was too shamed to go to the hospital. I need prayer. I am tired of trying to stay strong.
-- Pray for rain. Thank you.
-- Thank you Jesus that I am still here. I pray to you Lord Jesus to heal me so that I  maybe strong for myself and so that I may help and continue to help my family.
-- Tommy  and Toni L.: Pray for all the people that have it hard in life and pray for the ones that are sick. Thank you. 
-- My boyfriend and I are trying to get off the streets and looking for a decent place to live - an efficiency with a full kitchen.
-- Prayers go out of the loved ones who have lost somebody today and the ones that are living, every second someone not here everyday. Bless the loved ones.
-- Theresa: Prayers that we find peace in this world in my circle of life, family, and friends. Amen.
-- Riley and Dianne: Prayers change things. Pray that I get better in the Lord: finances and wise.
-- Karl and Schnaidine: We are begging for Your pardon. Please protect us against the wicked, the wrongdoers. Praise the Lord.
-- Thank you! Prayers for safety, peace, and love in my life.
-- Byron: Please pray for our driver, the pastor, volunteers, Mr. Greg, and their families. My brother, my sons, and their families. Healing, deliverance and God’s favor on our lives.
-- For continued healing for Debbie.
-- Please pray for Kathleen to find peace and comfort during this sad time. Pray that Jesus wraps His arms around her and helps her find her way. Thank you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment