Thursday, February 15, 2018

Prayer Requests 2/15/18

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
Matthew 9:35-38 (NRSV)

-- Lord God, I ask you to open doors for Candie and Russel so they can leave behind the past and become prosperous.
-- Father, watch Beto, he's a slippery one as you know. With blessing, unite the angel with horns with the devil wearing the halo. Please look after Bronson and Tootie. Thank you, God bless.
-- Joe M.: To live abundantly, happy, joyous and free. In Jesus name.
-- I pray for the Lord to guide and protect my family. I pray that the Lord bless everyone in this room as they eat a healthy and delicious meal. I pray that the Lord guide  me through the last year of high school.
-- Ronald S.: Prayer for health, Father, health.
-- I thank you for giving me the idea to open a website. Now I really need for people to start shopping and buying products from me. https://neals.emporium.com 
-- Hector S.M.: God's guidance to make decisions. God's blessing.
-- Pray for my family and everyone in the whole world and my cousin Joe G.
-- For my life to get better and to be happier.
-- I pray the craving of alcohol is out of my mouth as it has cost my a lot. I would hate for death to be the reason for me to stop. It's hard but I am trying.
-- Thank you Jesus for truly good.
-- Please pray for my family. My daughter just started a job and also pray for my husband and me. I am returning to college.
-- Paper, financial, housing, Enzo got to his house, family, friends, admission, Fort Lauderdale, BARC, special blessings, Sam, the killed kids, and their families and friends. All my teams, forgiveness.
-- Dear God, please watch over all your children of you our Lord and also bless everyone doing Your work to make some type of better change in the world to win.
-- Please pray for us to remain healthy to have a child. Please pray for my husband, Dester, to find work. Please pray for us to remain humble and motivated in our life.
-- To family friend.
-- Tommie Lee J.: Please pray for me.
-- Tom: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think I got it. Thank you again. I will survive.
-- I pray for more acceptance of my shortcomings to seek by faith in Jesus to strengthen me to more outside views.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mar
-- Thank you, Almighty up above, for my loved ones, family, friends and enemies. I ask You for an extra covering over all of us. I ask you for healing for all sickness in all of Your people, my people and me as well. You are an awesome God always. Be awesome God. So thank You for my life, Your people's lives and ask you to fill me and my loved ones with an abundant amount of blessings for here and until the end of my time. Amen, Amen, Amen.
-- Dester W.: Pray for me for a job and for my wife.
-- Lord, I pray unto thee, keep Your blessed hands on me.
-- Pray for Randy to find some common sense in her life. Pray for peace all around the world. Thank God for the food He is providing for us, Amen.
-- Blessings and prayers for the victims and families effected in yesterday's school shooting in Parkland. May God have them in His grace.
-- Pray for Mark, Daniel, Leonard, Mom, Nelly.
-- I need to slow down on drinking so much. Please bless me to see my family again soon and bless them.
-- C.R.: Follow God, get a job.
-- Stephanie S.: I pray that God will bless me and Abre with our own place as soon as possible.
-- Pray that Robert does not ruin any more children's lives. Pray that he gets locked up again for not registering as a sex offender.
-- Pray for the 17 victims that lost their lives yesterday.
-- C.Z.: I pray not to be homeless.
-- For continued healing for Debbie.
-- Please pray for Kathleen to find peace and comfort during this sad time. Pray that Jesus wraps His arms around her and helps her find her way. Thank you Father, In Jesus Name, Amen.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy.
-- For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Turtle.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Joey, Christian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment