Thursday, November 20, 2014

Prayer Requests 11/20/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. 

On behalf of the Love in Action team, I'd like to wish you a very happy, blessed Thanksgiving. We're thankful for you and your prayers.

Blessings,
Erika

Open wide to me the gates of justice
    so that I may walk through them
    and offer praise and worship to the Eternal.
This is the gate of the Eternal;
    the righteous children of God will go through it.
I will praise You because You answered me when I was in trouble.
    You have become my salvation.
The stone that the builders rejected
    has become the very stone that holds together the entire foundation.
This is the work of the Eternal,
    and it is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day the Eternal God has made;
    let us celebrate and be happy today.
Psalm 118:19-24 (VOICE)

-- Bless everyone who needs shelter and jobs, including me.
-- Bettey Matt
-- Tiffany M. is missing
-- Sulaiman S.: Lord bless me.
-- Pray for Ricky to be saved and find peace with past and overcome so he can move on and be successful.
-- Pray for me, salvation, family, sisters, father, mother, job, volunteers, churches, Israel.
-- I pray for Jesus to help me find my way towards a comfortable lifestyle of living and keep me far away from prison and jail. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.
-- Prayer for Randy D. in Kindred Hospital
-- I pray for my brother, Shamar Tyler O.
-- Jesus is love.
-- Pray for Looby's family to be close to God and have relationship with him. Brother Christopher L, God bless you!
-- Pray for the Taylor family.
-- Lord, please help me stop smoking.
-- R.C.: Pray for the comforter who is the spirit of truth, who is the Holy Ghost, to take up residence in the hearts and minds and souls of all men. ML Church
-- Reunite Andrea and her children without the mess.
-- Success with photo project. Stable and healthy house. God's divine purpose for life, keyboard and guitar.
-- I thank you, Jesus, for my job and a place to stay. You said ask, seek and I'm doing that. I also cast all my cares upon you. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Renew passport and license.
-- Randy J.: Shoes or boots for me and toys for my kids.
-- Please pray for the continued health, strength, courage and peace for my family and also compassion and God's favor.
-- Christopher L.: Lord bless me and my family
-- Dave B.: Pray that the programs and people that I became involved with help me as much as I want to help them. Guide me in all I do and may I be a good son to you! Thanks.
-- Father God, I thank you for your mercy, grace and your peace. All you've done and are doing, I just want to thank you, Lord. Amen.
-- Father God, I just want to thank you for another day in life, waking me up this morning, giving me breath in my body. Thank you Father, for your grace and mercy Father. Bless my family, I ask you in your son Jesus name. Amen.
-- Penny: To be happy.
-- Frederick & Kimona: Lord, we pray that you keep us in good health. Lord, we pray for our kids, family, friends and others. Lord, we pray for those who prepared this food. Lord, we pray that you keep us safe from all evil. Lord, I pray for a job soon and thank you. God bless!
-- Pray for the peace of Jersolna
-- I would like to pray for me and my kids and everyone and I thank God.
-- I'm thankful for my house.
-- I am so happy to you and house.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry family use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment