Thursday, July 18, 2013

Prayer Requests 7/18/13


The prayer requests from last Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thank you for praying with us and for us!

Blessings,
Erika

For the Eternal will be a shelter for those who know misery, a refuge during troubling times. Those who know Your name will rely on You, for You, O Eternal One, have not abandoned those who search for You.
Psalm 9:9-10 (VOICE)

-- James G.
-- I need work, I need money.
-- Kenneth: Respect my mind or dudes disclaim through my house.
-- Pray for me to get off alcohol.
-- I need money to go back home to Texas. Protection plus money to live on.
-- Tony L.: Please pray to God to save me! I need His help, please! I need prayer. Thank you.
-- Pray for my brother John S. to be lifted up and financially blessed.
-- Joanne Marie E.
-- David K.: Lord, please help me see again. Amen
-- Pray for Les T.
-- Lord, bless my mom with a gentle heart toward me and others.
-- Julie: I need Pastor Pery. This is Julie. I pray for safety, serenity, shelter, happiness, security, peace, and love on earth. Especially where I live - terminal. God bless you and your family for everything you do. Thank you.
-- Kevin C.: That more people would donate blood to save lives. I pray.
-- Lori S.: Please pray for my sister. She has aplastic anemia (fatal). Her blood count is low. Pray it comes up. Thank you.
-- Patricia Ann: I need prayer for my social security. They won't release it. They are giving me a bout with my money that I was granted. Pray for my children: Keyanlla, Artis, Kevin, Artanio. Grandkids: Kekamiya, Tekeya, Jahonee, Arbie, Akiel, Artis, Jas, Abury, Melissa, and Ktroucha.
-- Pray for Albert B. who passed away last week. He helped me and other homeless people.
-- Pray for Laura H. to stop making criminals out of college students. No more cheating on tests.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Erika's complete recovery from emergency appendectomy last week.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment