Thursday, July 11, 2013

Prayer Requests 7/11/13

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us and for us.

Blessings,
Erika

"Put My yoke upon your shoulders—it might appear heavy at first, but it is perfectly fitted to your curves. Learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. When you are yoked to Me, your weary souls will find rest."
Matthew 11:29 (VOICE)

-- I want to get help to heal my mind and spirit.
-- Please God, help me to find a full-time job so I can get a place to live.
-- David: Please allow me to spread the joy of thanks and praise.
-- Prayer for Johnny & Lesa.
-- A place to call home.
-- Brian: Need prayer for clothes and shoes, please pray, God Bless.
-- Please, Lord, comfort my family. They are laying their father (my uncle) to rest this Saturday.
-- Gerard: God, bless me, thanks for the food.
-- Jeannette & Lewis: Most high God, my heart is so heavy. Burden for my people of all races. We are tired of being sick and are crying for your help, your love and understanding. Lord, I pray for those who are in prison, hospital, rehab, jail and please keep your arms around the USA, Amen.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment