Thursday, November 29, 2012

Prayer Requests 11/29/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10 (NIV)

-- Johnny: I pray that Rich will always be himself and learn that he is truly loved by me. With love.
-- Please say good love to all who need the words of God.
-- Pray for my family, friends and loved ones. Watch over them, provide for these who do not have.
-- Pray for Melvin M. Jr. for good health, Melvin M. Sr. for good health and for Carol C. to get a job and be happy again.
-- Pray for Tanya S. for help in her soon to be foreclosure house. Pray for Jaikio B. for good health.
-- Lisa: My dear Father, thank you for good friends. Please pray for people who are sick. I need to have a job.
-- Veronica C.: Pray to keep me clean and sober.
-- Kenneth J.: I pray that God will bless me with a steady job and keep me clean and sober.
-- Pray for Undray L. and Zydon L. and Kalita K. for good health.
-- Pray for Gail L. and baby Sky for good health and Sky’s passport. Pray for Amonday & Malicki S. for good health.
-- Shari: Off the streets and get her money that’s due to her.
-- Pray for me to get a job. Thank you.
-- Kavi J.: I need stable employment. Any kind of work that is consistent.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Pray that John S. gets back to work!
-- Pray that I will be able to pay my rent at my apt. and that I will receive unemployment money.
-- Salvado A. E./Orlando S. J.: To keep the vision of going home on Indian Trace and maybe I’ll get a ride.
-- Lord, please pray that I stay sober, also pray that everyone has good health.
-- Dear Lord, Please watch over my sister, Ginia, and please help her with her depression.
-- Ashley, Savannah and Kelsie, God bless my kids. Love, Mommy.
-- Anthony N.: USMC Veteran, that he gets his disability from the VA so he can get off the streets and be with the woman he loves that loves him. Prayers for his health to improve, including his gout, back, depression, knees, and arthritis to be at manageably tolerant levels with his pain.
-- Pray for a good Swedish woman for the dude.
-- Please pray for Mary M. in Holy Cross Hospital. She is Juanita J., mom.
-- Lois and Zebiah: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I thank God for His loving kindness and mercy towards my daughter and me. I thank God for Pastor Pery Foundation, Hope South Florida and Love in Action and the multitude of churches that are part of God’s instrument in responding to the needs of others. All the good that you’ll do is so precious in God’s eyesight. Praise the Lord.
-- Dear God, I’m so happy, can you still give us things like house, shoes and clothes? Oh, and bless my mom and me. Thank you God !!! (written by a child)
-- My name is Sammy and I submit to you for your prayers for me and my brother Curtis. Thank you and God bless.
-- Sydney G.: Donald P. and Izetta G. Jesus bless with a job and to get off drugs.
-- Lori S.: Asking a prayer for me that I get my housing this time. Thank you.
-- I would be grateful for intercessory for my mother, Mrs. Edmonia P., has a need for a healing miracle.
-- I want to change my life so bad and get off the streets and have a job and a service and that their people leave me alone with my food stamps, because my God it's for me and that I get my bike back.
-- Please help me get my driver’s license back and a job installing satellite or cable TV.
-- Tywanna K.: Pray that Jesus Christ lead me in the right direction and hopefully I am not making any mistakes in my life, not moving too fast. Thank you and God bless.
-- Kimberly: I would like you to pray for my son that is in jail. He goes to court on December 12th and my family to keep us closer together and for the people in the world.
-- Gary: Please say a prayer for Lady Bug. She’s been my friend’s constant companion for many years. She’s Toni’s dog and it’s breaking her heart to see her old friend in pain. Thanks.
-- Peter D.: Please pray for me to get a job in 2013. Also a place to live. Health, peace, prosperity and favor. Reconnect with the Lord, whole hearted.
-- Calvin W.: I pray for shelter and a jacket.
-- Jaime M.: Pray that I get more work and stay safe out here on the streets.
-- Korey H.: Get deployed.
-- Pray for all eternity. Pray that the end comes quick and soon for me for I am tired of being tired. I’m ready to leave the world for a better place.
-- Eric
-- Nicole: Thank you for your grace, Father. Yes, I forgive the witch and her husband for telling her to _ _ _ . God change their minds and heart, immediately delete that evil thought from their mind and make them sing to you, Jesus. May you have your way in their mind, heart and spirit so they can be used mightily for your glory. I’m claiming victory for your glory over my finances. I need, right this second now, financial provision, please Lord, even for toiletries. So I am believing for the favor of God in me now and all month. Bless my child who I consider to have given back to you. May the soul and spirit have went to you. May you have grace on my reproductive area and please be gentle. I have had some surgeries you know that now I’m trying to heal. May I have a security deposit for an apartment and the money for rent please. Lord knows I’ve been really trusting you, Lord, for quite some time, but I’m not rushing you, but I need it now. And bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. May I have a little more grace this week on me? I’m a peacemaker not a street thing that has no warming of a kitty cat that wants to cat scrap. Lord, I don’t get no joys out of sporting a black or purple eye either. Nothing in outfits match it. My hair in my head needs to grow thicker and longer. It is my crown. Father, I love you.
-- Alan: I would like to praise God for all His blessings and mercies.
-- Pray that Kathy has a full and speedy recovery. In Jesus name.
-- I pray for the Rope babies.
-- Angela T.: I need prayer for my son, Toney D., age 20, in jail to come home for the holidays or just to make him understand God is in jail. He has to talk to Him and be sincere. I haven’t been here in a year, but have been in Henderson Village 6 months attending barber school, going to church, praising God, giving Him the glory, and today He told me to come to Meatloaf Church because this is where it started. Special blessings to Sandy.
-- Leslie and Amanual: For safety and happiness.
-- That I get my own place.
-- Pray for the Ganit, Carswell, Noutan, Hughes, Pierre families. Special prayer of deliverance for Brian.
-- Please pray that Gerald will be drawn closer to God praising and serving Him.
-- I pray that the Speaker of the House, John B., gets skin cancer from his false tan if he messes up the economy anymore than he already has.
-- Ellen: Thank you God for my good senses and fortune. Love and luck to my family. Kathy, all the best!
-- Sean S.B.: I am praying for a used pair of size 12 work boots. Please.
-- John: Please pray for my family, mom, brother, my ex-wife and my daughter and my niece and for my sons, my friends and for all the homeless me, women and children in all countries. For all the wonderful volunteers that help with this dinner. God bless.
-- Shirlet T.: Please bless me and my family. Tim S., please for me?
-- Melissa: I want prayer for a job and for good health for me and my family. Hope everyone gets saved. Love Jesus always. Bless you.
-- Lord, may always be willing to help you grow your seed.
-- For Kathy's health
-- For our friend Randy
-- For the health and healing of Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment