Thursday, November 15, 2012

Prayer Requests 11/15/12


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

As we celebrate Thanksgiving this week, please hold in special prayer those who are suffering, those who are without homes or jobs, those who are struggling to feed themselves and their families. Be in prayer for the under-employed and the "invisible" homeless who are sleeping on friends' floors or living in transitional housing while they await a breakthrough. Pray for people battling demons of all kinds. Pray for people who are afraid to call or write home, too ashamed to reach out to their families. Pray for parents who are too sick to parent and children who are alone and left wanting.

As we count our many blessings, let us be mindful of the grace that makes them possible; grace we didn't earn, but that was paid in full for us by Jesus Christ. 

I'll be saying a special prayer of thanks for all of you, my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Blessings and peace to you and yours,
Erika

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 (NIV)

-- Zebiah: Dear God, I love you so much. Can you please bless me and my mom with a house of our own, shoes, clothes, money and one toy? Thank you.
-- Pray for me and my folks.
-- Pray for family, a job and a place to stay.
-- I pray that all people get saved!
-- Denise J.: Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I ask that all of you Godly people will pray that I come closer to you God, and I ask that You will help everyone and help me to do Your will. Please pray for my husband. I need God to bring my husband home from jail.
-- Tony L.: Please bless my friends Calvin & Vernon, that they are in a better place. Also bless Cathy. Bless all these church people & families. Lord, please reunite families. Bless John with carpet business, open heart Mona and Rachael let back in Farmer’s Market, Las Olas on Sunday. Bless everyone here & families. May the Spirit of the Lord be inside all of us. That we have relationship with our Jesus and Father our creator. Thank you.
-- For protection and to get into the HAC.
-- R.U.S.: Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with me. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for our sinners no and at the hour of our death. Amen.
-- Lois & Zebiah: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord God King of Israel. Psalm 118:26. I thank God for Pastor Pery and the multitude of churches for everything that is done for my daughter and me. I thank God for the multitude of churches that come forward and become an extension of God’s helping hands. I will ask that you’ll continue to pray for us that whatever happens, there is always a positive outcome. Sincerely.
-- Mark: Successes and comfortable.
-- From Daddy – to Allo, Danielle and Rose: May love always come free and keep on smiling no matter how you cry.
-- I would like to have a job, thank you.
-- Pray for my family that we would reunite soon.
-- Pray for Leslie to get a job.
-- Denise J.: I’m praying God to pay off taxes on my house.
-- James L./gone
-- Reynold/Bettey
-- George B.: Prayer for health to get walking again and get out of wheel chair. Friend and family healthy, better heart, housing, clothes.
-- Alice F.: Need prayer for everything.
-- Lawrence: Prayer for healing Rheumatoid Arthritis.  
-- For deliverance, Brian G. family, friends, those in office, missions, hospitals, streets, etc.
-- Korey H.: Pray for me. I am getting deployed December 1st.
-- Please pray for John S. to get back to work, eat and stay healthy!
-- Ida J.: I want God to bring my dad home. It will be a blessing to see that come true. Many blessings all come true. Blessings are wishing that come true. I am thankful for many things but it isn’t more blessing than that.
-- Deceased family members and self health.
-- Dear Lord, As zeal for our house consumes you may we be as you, a slave of word. Son of God, who chooses to remain, not who leaves our temple.
-- Aurelius T.: Father God, thank you for life, letting me see another day in life. Please keep Faustina in Your hand and safe in your prayer. Father, keep me in your arms. Keep Sharon safe and her kids in Your name. Amen. Pray for me please.
-- Ellen: I hope Kathy has continued good health. She will be in my prayers. Congrats to Andrew & Harlie & forthcoming baby girl. Love to my entire family.
-- Salvado Adrian E.: For the need in me for and by others as I have drifted away what I enjoy doing for other for the same and of the same or a ride.
-- Calvin W.: Please pray that God will help me find a drug program. I don’t want to be an addict anymore. Thank you.
-- William P.: Lord, I thank you for bringing me and my family back together. Amen. I continue to look for your blessings.
-- James: Please pray that Lord use me in His harvest.
-- Delores: Please pray for my health and safety. Thank you.
-- Lori S.: Pray for my sister, Donna. Having scary and complicated operation Saturday, Nov. 17th. Pray that God is with her surgeon as he operates. Pray more that the Lord might make the mass in her abdomen disappear. Thank you.
-- Miguel: Lord I love you. Bless the people here. Need to open my eyes Lord.
-- Melisse P.: Prayer for me and my family’s health and we all get saved.
-- Sharon S.: That they get a bed for me soon at HUD. Thank you.
-- Pray for the cops who steal from the homeless. Thanks and God bless.
-- Thank God for the meal. Forgive me for my mistake. God, I love you.
-- Randy J.: For kids, soccer/football/basketball. A job.
-- Jessica: I want God to bring my dad.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Nicole: Thank you, Father, for your grace. Bless all the children in the nation. Father, if it be your will, may I please have a financial blessing, sort of big right now? It is for an apartment for the security so I’m trusting you and believing for it because you also work in the now when day has been absolutely the total opposite of who I know because our loss and blames me so let him realize you give but you also take away, but don’t be hard on him Father, because I can’t take no more stress. He told me he made a commitment to you first then me. But if all I did was love him, hell what sin did I commit. He’s been doing stuff for money, but he keeps all the money. That is why he’s been stressed, he says and I told him to do things for money, God’s way, pay tithes, God will provide. He wanted to support the children too. He has got to stop being angry. Life is too short. Bless him with precious thoughts like You. He won’t have any thoughts to do nothing else but love. That’s what you would want. Bless Mr. Pery and Mr. Tim. Keep that evil woman away from my face. I don’t look too beautiful with black or purple instant makeup. Make Day stop cheating on me. He loves you. He needs to treat me like he did all those months ago without yelling. We pray together too.. Lord, You know that. My prayers go to Your throne. Bless me with a _____ to the surgery and life after it please. I still have people to pray for. I love you Father.
-- For Kathy's health
-- For our friend Randy
-- For the health and healing of Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres to continue the search.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment