Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prayer Requests 2/2/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful. God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used them to bring to nothing what the world considers important. As a result, no one can ever boast in the presence of God.
1 Corinthians 1:27-29 (NLT)

-- Sandra Faye G.: I am asking if I can be prayed for healing, and peaceful homes, and for protection and guidance, and to keep destruction away from me. And I am also asking for prayer for Mr. Lee. Thank you.
-- Pray for Ralph H., in all ways to be blessed.
-- Please pray for each and every homeless person to keep them happy, healthy and safe each and every day! Thank you so much. Amen
-- Curtis H.: I just need Jesus to come into my life.
-- Me and Ray
-- Luke J. Jr.
-- Thank you
-- Robert N.: Please pray for my friend Bob and myself for work and a place to stay. In the Lord's name I ask. Amen
-- Please pray for the people who don't have no hope for themselves or others. Because my friend Cuba is losing faith that things will get better.
-- Please pray for my children Kaylee and Shayna, and my mother for strength, and Kaylee is handicapped. My name is Amy. Thank you.
-- Ruth F.
-- Prayer for family, my wife, brother, sister, a place to stay, a job, need a financial blessing.
-- Dave M. and Marla P., for our relationship to heal. Please say an extra prayer about Marla's drinking. Pray that Dave gets in the HAC.
-- Wayne: Heal my pain.
-- Billie: I need to talk with someone about helping me with getting my I.D. renewed. Also pray for me and my family.
-- Please pray that some friends of ours stop falling on a daily basis. Things are getting very bad for them.
-- Prayers for God's blessings, mercy, and healing upon Wendy, Lee, and Shawn, and a full recovery for them from their accidents. Social and economic justice. Change of heart for governmental leaders and corporate America's heads, for laws, rules and policies to be implemented that SHOW A LOVE FOR NEIGHBOR. Actions speak louder than words. End corruption, apathy, and indifference. Stop oppression of the poor. End the criminalization of homelessness and poverty. Civic courage for church leaders to lead the fight for social and economic justice, PLEASE.
-- Please pray that my family finds peace in the Lord. Thank you, Lord, from the Weeks family.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time finding a roommate.
-- Financial blessing for my family.
-- John V. lost his mother (only age 49) to cancer. Please pray for John and his family.
-- Bettey R.
-- Giveth everythingist in thy hands, and that's it, and no more else.
-- Please pray for my friend Alexander R. to come home very very soon. From Alphonso D.
-- Salvation of Felix/Carlos. Deliverance from drugs and alcohol.
-- I am surrounded by people who are demons. Please get them out of life. Thank you.
-- Pray for Buddy and Gary, that we shall have good health, happiness, and prosperity.
-- Tiffany M.: Pray that the Lord be with me and my loved ones through many troubling times. God bless.
-- Rafael G.: Need help please.
-- Prayer request for Lee, may he get better.
-- God love Mary F.
-- Healing of Brian R.'s lung cancer, and salvation.
-- Pray for Ralph H. for healing and health, place to stay, and a job.
-- I want to pray for President Barack Hussein Obama.
-- World peace
-- Pray for Vannesso, Debra, Dianne and Drenna W.
-- Kevin C.: Pray that I'll be going back to school soon.
-- Please God, Jesus take away the pain from my mouth, please, and bless my son Dorian on this, his 22nd birthday today. He was born on 2/2/90. Thank you, Amen.
-- Victor
-- Angie: Pray rest, stop smoking, have peace.
-- Jesus, help me please to be as much like you as possible and to stay at peace with others. And I pray for everyone that has less than me, and everyone in hospitals. Jesus, please help all of us to get closer to you. Thank you, Jesus.
-- Ellen: That I feel better and my family keeps in contact with me.
-- Keep in prayer my son Donovan. He's 2 years old today. Also to help me get back home to my cousin's house ASAP.
-- World peace
-- Lord, can I stay in communion with you, always receiving your body and blood, will so that all of your body can be reconciled to your Jesus, God.
-- God, bless me, G. and everybody.
-- Anthony N.: Prayer request for the sick, the suffering, the life experienced, the troops coming home, the children who have no families, that they find someone to accept them other than street gangs. My children Anthony T.N., Alexis B.N., Nicholas, my mom Barbara G.. And U.S. Marines past, present, and future all around the world, peace and safety.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment