Sunday, February 19, 2012

Prayer Requests 2/16/12

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.
Blessings,
Erika

Always be joyful and never stop praying. Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (CEV)

-- Please pray for all the homeless people and the volunteers. We are all one family.
-- Lord, please deliver the sick and addicted.
-- Leslie: To get back with my kids.
-- James G.
-- R.C.: Pray for my kids.
-- Don't put someone on the cross in the wrong century in the wrong land at the wrong TIME!
-- God, watch over my mother and help her with her drinking problem.
-- Harry: Thank you so much for continuing to pray for Wendy and not giving up on us and helping me to be able to see her. So pray for all of you and keep us in your prayers.
-- I need beer!!!
-- Robert J.: I pray for my family and me to have a better year and to come back to the Lord. And the sick and selfish.
-- Jesus, bless me with money for art school, and shelter, transportation, etc. According to the abundance of your riches in glory, in the name of Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
-- Tim: I'm giving thanks, God, for you last kind of communion.
-- My name is Larry G. I would like a prayer for me and my drug problem and drinking to get better, please. And pray for my mom Annette N., along with my sister and brother. Also my boys Novell, Alphone, Roderick and grandkids.
-- Pope Benedict de 16th, Rome, Italy. De amo Mi Pope, la Paloma. Amen (Translation: Pope Benedict the 16th, Rome, Italy. In love my Pope, the dove. Amen)
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer
-- Pray for my mother Emma that she is well.
-- Family, friends
-- Pray for Doug to know how to tell the truth about people and he needs to get to know them first.
-- Lord, please help me ….
-- Please pray for all the soldiers with the war!!!
-- Herbert R.: Please pray for the voices in my head.
-- I pray for a better and more spiritual individual with God.
-- Pray for Dianne and Wendy.
-- Rafael G.: I need HELP, please. Pray for me!!!
-- Bettey, Bob
-- Ellen: Wendi's great recovery!
-- Pray for others including Pam, Bobby, Linda, Alfie, Danny and family at home.
-- Bobby D.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Please pray for a friend in the hospital with a broken leg. Also for some friends that will be traveling.
-- Pat J.: Thank you for the blood you shed for me.
-- Gary R.: Please say a prayer for my friend Keith (Buddy). Had a hard life and I'm not doing a very good job of keeping a roof over our heads. He needs better! Thanks.
-- Please take care of Lois.
-- Prayer request for all people of this church.
-- Pray for Dave.
-- Miguel G.
-- God watch over my children.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Gypsy, Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment