Friday, January 21, 2011

Prayer Requests 1/20/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thanks for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

Blessed is the one whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal. Job 5:17-18

-- For Tino, who is doing things his way and is on the run.
-- For the friends and family of Detroit Dave, who died Thursday morning at Broward General.
-- For Smitty and his daughter as they rebuild their relationship.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For neglected and abused animals and those who rescue them.
-- For Richard, who is faithful and waiting.
-- For healing for Scott.
-- For all our volunteers who are struggling.
-- For Brad, who is lost.
-- Chris G.: Prayer for me and everybody.
-- Kenny: Pray for my wife Ilene C., who is in the hospital and unconscious because of her liver. She is dying, but I don't think it's too late for a miracle.
-- John A.: I get the money I need before it's too late.
-- Reggie M., sober for 11 months, living at Keystone Hall Recovery House.
-- Keep my babies safe and warm and help me stay strong enough to help the one I love, Jesse. Pray for me to keep my strength forever.
-- Sally and Bob H., Cathy C., Courtney L., S.
-- For my 16-year-old Kathalina P. She's a runaway and 3 months pregnant.
-- I am praying that I'm able to start school and get me a place to live real soon. I also pray that I can get some work soon. Thank God.
-- Homeless .... pray that I see the way. Place to stay, job.
-- Shante: Pray for fair treatment for everyone.
-- For Linda to be refined by the Lord. Saving knowledge for Mike O., Jack E. L., Neil, Mike H., and for me and Joseph F. S. to be reunited.
-- Please pray to heal Aimee's voice.
-- Henry: Please pray that I be strengthened more in Christ.
-- Pray for my girls to be safe until I get home.
-- Kinzell P., Nija P., Aja P.
-- Shaterika N. M.
-- Aaron W.: Prayer, healing.
-- Provide opportunity, help the helpless. Thank you.
-- I pray to become a photographer who takes incredible pictures. God bless you.
-- Luke: A new job very soon.
-- John: Heal my mind.
-- Carol R.
-- Kathy and family: To pray for my deceased family members. For myself (health and welfare), friends (alcoholism).
-- My name is Rick. Please pray for me to find work.
-- We thank the Father for your care, for the food we eat, the clothes we wear. In Jesus name.
-- For my mom Rose. For Cedric, Cornelius, Sabrina. All my children, save. And trust in God, shield and protection. Thank you.
-- I pray and need a prayer for my eyes.
-- Larry: Pray for myself and families and a better job.
-- Richard: I need someone to pray for me.
-- For Buddy's housing. For Buddy's HIV.
-- Complete healing, own apartment, financial breakthrough, to fulfill God's will, Love in Action.
-- God finds his way home.
-- Pray that work starts in abundance.
-- I ask to have my Gloria forever and that she stays healthy and well. And that my 3 kids stay well and happy.
-- For all the people of this church, many blessings.
-- I, John W., need a job.
-- Please pray for everyone here who is homeless and sick.
-- Barbara H., Chris H., D.E.
-- Lance: Pray for the Biggs family. Pray for Erika, too.
-- Tony L.: My family and Brian.
-- I, Clay M., pray that I go back to work soon and that me and my friend get to stay at a place til we get our first pay.
-- Just pray for good luck, happiness, and safety. Be careful! Enjoy life. Amen!
-- Michael: I want God to forgive those who speak evil of me, who slander me and ruin my name in front of everyone. I want all things to work out for everyone's benefit. And I want Him to forgive my sins.
-- Reginald T.: I need healing in my swollen groin, healing of diabetes and get a job. I am homeless.
-- Howard H.: For ARC permits to come so we can start work. Lifted out of poverty. Peace and good will for everyone.
-- For father and mother, Karen and Edward B.
-- Claudia - Tallahassee: Nancy V., Eloise N. (walk, health), Tammy (health), Darryl N. ($25,000)
-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate. Also with my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment