Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prayer Requests 1/13/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18

-- For Smitty and his daughter as they rebuild their relationship.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole.
-- For neglected and abused animals and those who rescue them.
-- For Tino to choose recovery.
-- For Gypsy's new job.
-- For Richard, who is faithful and waiting.
-- For healing for Scott.
-- For all our volunteers who are struggling.
-- For Brad, who is lost.
-- Moses: Pray that yesterday was my last day ever smoking crack.
-- Bill T.
-- God bless us all! Thank you!
-- Buddy: Find me a home. Take away my HIV.
-- Please pray for me and Vince and his father.
-- Vincent: need a miracle.
-- Abraham: Please, I need for you to pray for me. Ask Jesus for his help. Please pray for my family and please pray for the homeless. Pray for one and all.
-- Aaron W.
-- Teach me to stop smoking.
-- I pray to be closer to my family in my heart and theirs.
-- Frank B.: I haven’t been feeling good.
-- Mom, dad, Jessie, Mag, John, Maureen deceased.
-- Please pray for Aimee’s mother, her home, her son, her salvation and to remove her from anger.
-- Willie: By his stripe I am healed. Pray for my grandson Tim and Big Larry.
-- Randy: Father, that through your gracious love that you sent your Son, beginning is never end. You are the promised day that we as a family find Jesus, Lord of Lords.
-- For John D. P., may he find f/t employment in the architectural/design industry, a masters (School of Architecture) University of Miami and be able to be beautiful to do beautiful things forever, especially the return to the community.
-- Protect my son and family from any evil forces!!!
-- Thank you, Jesus, for being the Holy Son.
-- Pray for me and Gypsy to continue to stay blessed.
-- Dyer S.: Ask that you pray for me constantly in strengthening me in this constant hold on my life and remove all of my burden of not being able to properly provide for my kids, Amen.
-- I pray to be happy and have healthy interests. I love foreign language and love to chit-chat.
-- Bob: I am having a hard time with my roommate and also with my money.
-- Chris G. 954-xxx-7194: Prayer for self-discipline, a job and shelter, plus my family and everyone.
-- Pray that my girls are protected until I get home.
-- I need stable, affordable, permanent housing asap, please.
-- David L., Jr.: I need the Lord to give me a job!
-- That I go home. I love my mom and father and hope they go to heaven.
-- Senyah A.: Pray for me and my family, keep us in your prayers, ok? Keep us over His blood, ok?
-- Larry: For myself and family and a better job.
-- Pray for Joe B.'s well-being.
-- For Dave Detroit, Roger, Kathy, Tommy. God bless, Rocky. Thank you
-- Tony V. L.: Pray for my son Tony P. L. for his birthday. Love him so much, keep your hands on him, his brother and sister and mother, grandparents and aunts. Angels protect them, Holy Spirit guide, also pure and holy minds. Last covenant, thank you, son Jesus Christ, thank you, Lord. By faith we are.
-- Job, we need more money
-- Strength to do God’s will, financial breakthrough, release from homelessness, unstable living, successful deliverance to fulfill God’s purpose. Faith.
-- A forgiving heart to be the many that God wants me to be, to be reconciled to fiancée and finally employment, shelter, daughter, future kids, grandkids, fiancée, high blood pressure, help kids incarcerated, homeless people wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment