Friday, December 4, 2009

Prayer Requests 12/3/09

Here are the prayer requests from last night's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your prayers.
Blessings, Erika

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. – 2 Corinthians 8:9

-- For Scott, for healing for his eye and continued direction from God for his future.
-- For Kelley, healing.
-- For Gypsy, please help him find stable work.
-- For Randy, Robert, Richie, Brad, Brieanna and Thomas
-- Theresa P.: Prayer for me, thank you.
-- To everyone, and God bless Rocky.
-- For Aunt Elina — with love, Nephew Albert
-- Bless Israel? Bless Jesus! Bless America! Thank you, Lord!
-- Errol A.W.: For me and my family to come together and have a good understanding. My friends to be doing the right things in their lives!!
-- For my brother Julian. May he watch over me. He's with the angels now, passed away Jan. 10, 2009.
-- Please pray for the entire population of the world that they may know Jesus.
-- Nina: For the homeless, abused and neglected animals.
-- M. Mills: Pray for my disability to be approved and that God touch me!
-- Kert: Thank you, God, for the blessings you have given me.
-- My mother to get better and get out of the nursing home. I love you, Mom!
-- Albert: A healing prayer for me.
-- C.: Please pray for me, help me get settled.
-- Thank God for court and going according to the evidence, restoring all that was lost! Wisdom!
-- Janis: I want me and my family to be successful for love, community, and everything else. Amen
-- Alphonso D.: My birthday is on Monday, Dec. 7th. Pray for me and my friend Alexander R. Please help me to find a good job.
-- 1) end the war, 2) economic recovery, 3) family's and my welfare.
-- Please pray for Jan's mother to get better.
-- Alvin J.
-- Pray for Ruth F. to overcome cancer!
-- Roger B.
-- I wish to find joy and happiness for myself, child, and grandkids.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- My prayer request is that I have a safe pregnancy. Also that my baby comes out very healthy.
-- Annette, Marquis, Omari, Kent, Tanya (a family): financial blessings.
-- Pray for my kids, Mark and Omar, and my special friend Julie! That we may make it through tough times!!
-- Peace
-- Pastor Fawn, Debbie, Katy
-- For God to keep me from all diseases and to keep me totally focused until my calling and back drinking.
-- To have great health.
-- Leroy S.: Pray that I get a job.
-- For Marquis, Kent, Annette, Tanya, and all family. Dear God, thank you for the financial blessings. I believe it, I receive it.
-- I ask for everyone in need to receive blessings from God. I ask for those who are not believers to seek the presence of the Lord and we all make a better environment.
-- From Greg, pray for my Aunt Ruth in Texas.
-- Kenny J.: For strength, family, friends, job, my woman and a place to live.
-- Roy, Justice, Trey, Christina, Mike, Rick, Stetson
-- Labander family, Hamilton family, and my recovery.
-- Pray for my social security funds. Amen!
-- For my dear friend Albert, may God ease his pain and help his foot to heal.
-- For my friend Alexandro, may God give the strength to follow the right path he deserves. Always his friend, Albert
-- Pray for Vickie and Sam to continue in the spirit of God, sharing God's good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment