Friday, November 13, 2009

Prayer Requests 11/12/09

At last night's Love in Action feeding, we were blessed with a performance by Joe T Lewis, a Christian musician from Tennessee, during our regular worship together. The crowd was clearly very moved by his music! Joe also shared about his own struggles and was able to make a connection with our guests. We are so grateful to him for sharing his gifts with us! Please pray for Joe's success and for financial blessings for his family.

Also, I would ask that you keep our guests and our ministry in your prayers, as always. Blessings to all of you!
Erika


-- For Vicki, who recently lost her business and is now homeless. She is looking for a job as an addiction counselor, respiratory therapist, or home health aide.
-- Healing for Sue's eye, with complete recovery of her eyesight.
-- For Clark, who was in the hospital for four days this week and upon his discharge, came immediately to our feeding to help in the kitchen! Bless him!
-- For Scott, recovering from surgery for melanoma. He's currently in rehab. Please pray for physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
-- For Kelley, who had a CT scan that showed her brain tumor has grown.
-- For Richie, who is angry at the wrong people.
-- For Robert, who is finding it difficult to navigate the job-search process. He gets so close, and then fails to take the necessary final steps to see it through. Please pray for persistence.
-- For Randy, Nina, Brieanna, Thomas.
-- For Carlos, who has a head injury and memory problems. He didn't think he needed prayer at first, but agreed to let us pray for him.
-- Gail A. and Kelly R.
-- Tanya and Kent.: I pray that God will take the taste of drugs out of my life and give me a new heart, new mind, and soul; and to graduate school. Pray for our children, that they will go strong and grow up to be women and men of God!!
-- Pray for me, I have a urinalysis Friday and I used today when someone next to me flicked a lighter. It set me off. I keep praying to stop using, but then I mess up. Please pray for me! I need wisdom.
-- Please help my friend get away from godfathers.
-- I ask you to pray for Alexis S. and Grace S.'s health. Especially now that Alex has a new job and I hope to get a job, too, so we could go up better and healthy. Amen
-- I, John W., I need a job! God is good.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a house.
-- Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings. Lord, help me to follow faithfully, not keep trying to figure how you're going to bring me out successfully. Place me in the ministry He desires.
-- For my son Jonathan to be reunited in a house or home with me.
-- Job and housing needed.
-- Anglia F., Willie F., Ron F.
-- Brieanna R., Tremaine B., Michelle K., Thomas C. Sr., Mar'Quez R., and Aaliyah B.
-- HELP!!! EVERYBODY!!!
-- Pray for the neglected, abused, and homeless animals.
-- May this church prosper.
-- Deliverance from drugs and alcohol.
-- William S.: I need a job and a place to stay.
-- Kent and Tanya: To help me to stay clean, and to get in a program!
-- Bill D. needs more money, Jon needs bus riders, Chris is won?
-- For health and safety of the less fortunate.
-- Please pray for Albert so that God will help him find a way to see his family for the holidays.
-- I pray I find my missing kitty cat.
-- Felipe De Jesus ... Para trabaja y salud. (For work and health.)
-- Kelly R. and Gail A.
-- Jill T. and her daughter Samantha, for a place to live!
-- Raymond: Help with automobile insurance!
-- For my loan to come through. For me to tithe more. For pending marriage for my son. For my disabled friend.
-- Bro. Charles R.: Please pray for me that I will overcome in my trial, which is Jan. 7, 2010. I am fighting for my freedom instead of prison time. Pray for me to give it to God.
-- Should I go back to my home state?
-- For a 31-day bus pass so I can eat every day.
-- Ronnie and Debra: Please pray for us. We need prayer that God open the doors to our house.
-- Bless everybody on Earth!
-- Alphonso D. and Alexander R.: For a good job and a place to live.
-- Para conseguir trabajo, para mi salud. (To find work, for my health.)
-- Napoleon P.
-- Fawna's cancer
-- A friend of mine has fallen on hard times and I'm trying to help her change her life. Her name is Sabrina. I need help trying to open her eyes. Please pray that she finds her way and accepts Jesus.
-- Rico: Resolve my unemployment situation.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and her family.
-- George: Prospects for employment.
-- Pray for Wilson and Ray family, especially Loretta's cancer.
-- I pray that we could all live as one.
-- Titus L.: Please pray for God's power in this world — Jesus!!
-- Veteran's administration to approve my cash. Let go of anger.
-- Please pray for my sister, who is battling CPS to get her kids back and will lose them if the next hearing on 22 Dec does not go her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment