Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prayer Requests 4/16/09

Here are the prayer requests from tonight's Love in Action feeding. Thank you for your faithfulness, and please continue to hold the needs of all our guests in your daily prayers.

Blessings,
Erika

-- Praise God, Sue was talking to the woman across the table from her tonight and found a safe place to stay.
-- Pray for Charles and Jennifer's thrift store. We are no longer homeless, praise God! Pray for Charles' heart to get better. Thank you.
-- Lord, thank you!
-- Gary: For healing.
-- Cliff: God, give Cliff and his family the strength and blessings they need to come through these trials and tribulations with appreciation for your graciousness.
-- David: I pray that I become a true man of God.
-- Theresa: I need a job and a permanent place to live.
-- Prayer regarding work, friends; homeless :( Get $600 per month. Nice guy.
-- Please pray for my friend who stole my computer for crack and stated he did not know where he sold this item for my class this quarter. Need prayer and I hope he will return this tonight or I will need the help to complete my police report. Thank you for your prayers tonight and every night.
-- Tracy: For my loved ones, me and friends. God bless the world.
-- Charles: To ask God to let me have my house and to stay safe and continue to do God's work for him and stay faithful all the days of life!
-- Marvin: God bless Al the volunteer and bless Al member of the choir.
-- That He comes soon for all mankind to be free.
-- Wayne to Dominica
-- Alicia: Thank you, God, for giving me good friends and family. Lord, I love you so much, Lord, and thank you. Love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you.
-- Prayer for direction, jobs, mental health.
-- Drew: For a new pair of sneakers, size 14.
-- Ben: Pray for left arm.
-- For Andrianicky to return safe and get back to the Lord. Pray that my sons will be saved. Onika to be saved.
-- My mother Josette and my sister.
-- Larry: Please pray for my financial success.
-- Michele: Pray for my mother who is still sick. Thank you.
-- Mario: For work, a place to stay.
-- As Christ wearing a helmet demandeth justice, so do I for my children, for you those I love and theirs, for all. May God above grant house, prosperity and abundance. I pray Christ triumphant. May the Lord watch over me and loved ones. Make haste! Amen and amen.
-- Scott's mom and grandma, for the best of health and happiness. Amen
-- Reynold: Please pray for me to be closer to God, to have patience, strength and wisdom, to find a better job, to have a better life. Please pray for God to bless me with an apartment and a car. Pray for my family. Martine (my sister), for the Lord to reveal himself to her to cure her type A diabetes and find happiness in the kingdom of God. Pray for Melissa to find her way home and come out of the darkness that is now her reality. The Altierie family and this church, to continue to be a blessing not only to me but to many others. Thank you ...!
-- Chester: Ask God help me and bless me.
-- A life, a job, a friend.
-- Pray for Curtis to keep the faith and be safe while in jail. Pray for me (Sue) to be strong and for me to be safe while without him. Thanks.
-- Pray that Gary and Delia find a new place to rent, and be able to take a shower every day, and have some privacy to read the Bible, and be able to do what the Lord Jesus wants me to do.
-- Robert: God is good all the time. Thank you and God bless you.
-- Gainful employment, pass the state board successfully.
-- Diane: Pray for all of our homes to be safe and those homeless to keep the faith.
-- Alphonse: To get in a sober house.
-- Sequence of wording on a CD to have normal and my life. Teach use your toes at least.
-- Tommie: I love you.
-- My salvation.
-- James: For healing and transformation at my baptism on Sunday 4-12-2009.
-- Mark: I pray for myself for good health and continued employment. I also need prayer for my friends and my family to keep them safe and in good health.
-- To my son Ryan from his father John.
-- Just to thank God for his grace and mercy.
-- Julie: This week has been really bad so please pray for me. Tuesday, my man went to jail for a very long time. Wednesday, my mother has been gone for 12 years. I broke my glasses and I have no money to replace them. Please pray for me.
-- Linda: Job, home, husband. Keep my family safe. Put God in their life.
-- Shelton and James, Laura, Henery, Loen, Randy, Annette, Renee, Shirley, Fannie Mae, Ron, Renata, Miss Moore.
-- David: I pray that the Lord provide overflow for my family.
-- Health, son, disability, sister.
-- Wil: Money, home, pray for me.
-- Marvin: For my mother, that she sick, God give her hope. To be strong.
-- The Lord is my shepherd.
-- Glen: Need prayer for job and a home.
-- Tucker: My prayer request is to get a job and a house.
-- Mindy: Dear God, I have been a faithful servant to you. I am losing my house, not because of things I did, things my boyfriend of many years did (he started using drugs & drinking heavy, now he is paying for his actions – he is going to prison for 2-5 yrs). But in the meantime he is gone with his rent $ and because of his anger he made our roommate move out so no rent $ from him. So on my $607 SSI/SSP check, I can’t pay $1,000 rent, elec., water, & cable. Then my personal bills of storage unit, phone bill, car ins, extended warranty coverage, food (I get no food stamps). My house was just robbed, they took over $2,500 worth of things and my car. I had a little money saved, but trying to get my car out of impound ($350), engine repairs from theft ($217) I am at now, fixing the back window that was broken out when it was stolen ($235), towing from the impound ($137), plus all the things taken from my car and home. So I no longer feel safe living in my home, and the repairs to my car are costing what I paid for the car. I hope God punishes the person or persons that did this to me. And I know God is testing me and my faith to see if I am worthy of his gifts He promises to the faithful. Please God, please make sure while I am homeless, I am safe, I can find a job, get off of probation, see my daughter more, save money, and in a few months be able to be done with my probation and move to Boca or Delray to start my life over. I just need God to watch over & bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment