Thursday, December 5, 2019

Prayer Requests 12/5/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

He came to Nazareth where he had been reared. As he always did on the Sabbath, he went to the meeting place. When he stood up to read, he was handed the scroll of the prophet Isaiah. Unrolling the scroll, he found the place where it was written,

God’s Spirit is on me;

    he’s chosen me to preach the Message of good news to the poor,
Sent me to announce pardon to prisoners and
    recovery of sight to the blind,
To set the burdened and battered free,
    to announce, “This is God’s year to act!”

He rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the assistant, and sat down. Every eye in the place was on him, intent. Then he started in, “You’ve just heard Scripture make history. It came true just now in this place.”

Luke 4:16-21 (MSG)

-- C. Samuel: Please pray for Carol A.S., who is dying of ovarian and bone cancer. She is a God-fearing and God-loving child who is 22. She loves God with all her mind, heart, and soul. Thank you.
-- A prayer for all the children to be.
-- Please pray for Joni and David.
-- Eddie C.: Pray for Clays, Jenkins, Grimes families and for everyone in the world. Thank you. Pastor Pery, God bless you.
-- Craig B.: God, I need your help. I’m down. I need a place to stay. I need help.
-- I pray for Dreka to have peace of mind, find shelter, and be delivered. I pray for my family and for me to stay focused.
-- Patricia, Lorelli, Tarage, Hamp: A home of our own to live in.
-- Please pray for me and my family and my health. To find a job and get my own place. I am really trying to find a good man with a good job. I just recently got back together because -- just keep all my families as well as in Jesus. Amen.
-- Kizzy I.: Somewhere to stay and to find real love.
-- Don O.: Bless this meal to heal us in coming.
-- Money, own place, stay close to me, Lord, drug-free for the rest of my life. God bless these places and people that give their time and meal for the homeless. Lord, keep the support coming in so that I’ll be able to start saving. Amen. I need ...
-- Pray that I will be able to make this call to Texas using the PC at the library. Thanks a lot.
-- Pray for my ... health, who recently was in the hospital during Thanksgiving.
-- Paula T.: May God be with me and my loved ones throughout my life and all of my days.
-- Pat J.: God bless the world and the people in it.
-- Gail W.: Pray for my kids and grandkids and me.
-- Jesus, ___, ___, my life. In you, everyone ___. ___ forever.
-- E.N.: For blessings and peace.
-- Michael B.: I need God to rule my life completely.
-- Robert: Health, wealth, faith.
-- Keep in prayer and loose your angels to protect us.
-- This prayer is for all who give their energy, time, and love for those in need. Please pray for Clarence - need work; Very handy man.
-- D.B.: God, please help me.
-- Please Lord, keep me sober and help me with housing.
-- D.D.: Dear Lord, please forgive me for my sins. I accept you as my Lord and Savior, guide me into __.
-- David: God bless you for caring. I have a bipolar psychiatric disorder. Find prayer to fit this situation. Homeless -- to be state I died to prove who I am. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment