Thursday, October 31, 2019

Prayer Requests 10/31/19

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

All believers, come here and listen,
    let me tell you what God did for me.
I called out to him with my mouth,
    my tongue shaped the sounds of music.
If I had been cozy with evil,
    the Lord would never have listened.
But he most surely did listen,
    he came on the double when he heard my prayer.
Blessed be God: he didn’t turn a deaf ear,
    he stayed with me, loyal in his love.
Psalm 66:16-20 (MSG)

-- Thank you God for finding my husband. Please help us financially. I’m getting scared and worried. I have made bad choices in my life. I’m trying not to be scared. I love you for everything you have done for me.
-- Bless.
-- Cathy: Please pray for my niece, Carol Ann. She has stage 4 cancer all over her body and she is only 23. She is the most loving child you would ever meet. Thank you with all my heart.
-- Bless me, oh Lord!
-- Thank God for Pery and his crew. Thank God for the energy, power, strength - titanic. Thank God for my family. Thank God for being alive. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Amen.
-- Charles: Bless me, Lord. I just got a new job! Keep me strong.
-- I am praying to God to deliver me from myself and my drug addiction.
-- Otis W. II: Patience.
-- Pray that my daughter and I get back together.
-- Pat J.: I pray for the week!
-- Kenyan A.: Pray for me and my family as well as my health; as well as for me to find my own place to stay; and please pray for the sick people and their health. Pray that I find a job with good hours, a part-time job as well, and to remove all the bed lice where I stay. Keep my family in your prayers as well. In Jesus name. Amen.
-- Reynold, Bettey, Mar.
-- Create in me a clean heart, o God, and renew the right spirit in me. Thank you Father God, for you in Christ Jesus!!! Amen.
-- Prayers for healing and provision for my vision without sharpening pencils hurts/for an electric pencil sharpener. Praying big time.
-- For Debbie's health.
-- Sending special prayers for Kimmy. For Tracy’s physical and emotional needs. For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. For Bianca and her family. For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to give attention and effort to solving the case. 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers. For their health and well being. Help us to be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment