Thursday, August 31, 2017

Prayer Requests 8/31/17

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

-- I pray for strength to continue the best way on my pattern. Amen.
-- Please pray for Timothy.
-- Eric D.: I need money right away.
-- May and Frank love God.
-- Pray for peace and love for all!
-- Max: On this date, August 31st, I would like to have courage, wisdom and strength to live holy life according to God. Love. Thank you.
-- Prayers for Houston and all of Texas and Louisiana. Pray for my family. I need a job.
-- Patricia: Pastor Pery, please pray for my children, Keyantta, Artis, Artania, Kevin. Please pray for my health, income and transportation.
-- I pray to God that I get a wife to help me with my struggles and needs. I pray that I get back on my feet with job and place to stay.
-- Good church
-- Pray for my granddaughter, Kelamiya for income and first transportation. I am grandmom, my health, job.
-- Want to ask God to help me with my living sitation. Pray that we will be ok in God's eyes.
-- Thank God for this blessing day. Thank God for this blessing food. Thank God for Pery and his crew. Thank God for better days. Thank you God for my family. And others, thank God for Houston to get better soon. I can do all things in God who strengthens me. Amen.
-- T.: Help, help, I need to get surrounded by good people. Stop the madness. Thank you.
-- Please pray for my family and my husband. We need a home and my husband needs a job. Pray for my kids and my grandkids to keep them safe and healthy and safe from harm. Pray for this world. There is too much fighting and confusion in this world. We need peace and harmony. Thank you. Amen.
-- Jeremy H.: Pray for me to be strong and a job and a better person to know you even more Lord.
-- Kel: Please God, pray that I get another yacht job. I will be in church on Sunday :)
-- Health, wealth and security!
-- Please pray for me and bless me. Please pray that I will be safe tonight and that I will have a safe place to sleep tonight. Please pray that I start work on Tuesday so that I can get back into my own place again soon. Please pray for me and bless me. Amen.
-- Jahsent B: To protect my baby and I. And to keep the demons away from me. And bless every young mother and father who is struggling to make it. 
-- Jesus, we ask you to fill our serving place with your presence at all times. We know that this place is holy ground and we ask that everyone who enters these doors respect this holy place and allow all who enter to feel the love and compassion that flows through you into your servants and through into our guests. Jesus, please let this place be one of loving calmness and keep anger and evil out out your house. In Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment