Thursday, November 3, 2016

Prayer Requests 11/3/16

The prayer requests from 11/3 are below.

Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

-- Christina: Please pray for my friend Anthony, as he has been hospitalized and not doing well. Thank you.
-- Randy J.: Shoes 9 1/2 and underwear 38-42.
-- Alexis with service dog: Pray for my grandma, Penny, she is in the hospital on her death bed due to cancer/chemo.
-- I want Nike shoes and a bike.
-- Please God, help Morris come out of being homeless.
-- Miguel L.: Please pray for my family and for my body pain. Thank you.
-- Thank you, Lord, for all!! Praises to Jesus.
-- Elvis F.: Need work.
-- John M.: Ask that you would pray my strength in the Lord to help me recover from addiction to alcohol that's caused me to lose my best friend and girl and family as well. Please!!!
-- Please secure my relationship with my husband and kids together with God and me.
-- Please help Moe, Calvin, Abid become faithful and true and prosper as they do right by their daughter of Zion, chosen wife with peace, humility, responsibility, fidelity and fertility. 
-- Prayers for Ms. Carole of God's Little Lambs having to sustain another operation. Father, please give her the strength that she needs to fight and please guide the doctor’s hands to enable her to heal. In Jesus name, Amen!
-- Prayers for Howie struggling with stage 4 kidney cancer. Howie will be operated on Tuesday November 8th to remove the cancerous kidney and the other cancer that has attacked his organs. Prayers also for his wife, who is having to go through this with him. Please God, give her the strength that she needs to support and care for him. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment