Thursday, July 14, 2016

Prayer Requests 7/14/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with us and for us.

Blessings,
Erika

My dear brothers and sisters, listen: God has picked the poor of this world to become unfathomably rich in faith and ultimately to inherit the Kingdom, which He has pledged to those who love Him. By favoring the rich, you have mocked the poor. And, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it the rich who step on you while climbing the ladder of success? And isn’t it the rich who take advantage of you and drag you into court? Aren’t they the ones mocking the noble name of our God, the One calling us?
James 2:5-7 (VOICE)

-- Tom: Thank you
-- Prayers for Bess A.(diabetic), and job and housing for me.
-- Miguel B.: Please pray for my family in Mass. and Puerto Rico.
-- Mary J.: I thank you, Lord, for every day of life and health you give me. In Jesus name.
-- Please pray for me and my family to find a job and my heath as well. Everyone as well. Keep me near the cross.
-- Pray for a place to live.
-- Please pray for housing, beauty, smarts, and health.
-- Jennifer G.: I need a home, strength, sleep, and Stone Mountain, Georgia.
-- I pray for a better way for me and my family and friends plus my new unfound love for a special someone. Amen.
-- Pray for family and friends. Happiness, wisdom, world peace, inner peace, a home and a career.
-- I am thankful for my life!
-- Daniel B.: Pray for my eyes. Please pray for my eye sight to be clear. In Jesus name.
-- Shamata: I want a Frozen doll that walks and sings. A car from toy russ.(Toys R Us)
-- Bless my leg and my boyfriend in jail. Thank you.
-- I ask God to deliver me from all the hurt and pain that I am going through. A divorce right now.
-- For Lori’s sister Donna.
-- For Pam and the friends and family of Harry Markle.
-- Father God, we ask that you lay hands on Kimmy and let her know that she is loved by all of us.
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. 
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Sister Pat.
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Father, please enable Love in Action to continue to serve your children. As we struggle with questions about funding, give us the wisdom to listen for your voice and to trust in you.
-- Prayers for God's guidance and direction as to where we shall serve the Love in Action meal in the future. Please open our eyes to where He wants us to be.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment