Thursday, March 3, 2016

Prayer Requests 3/3/16

The prayer requests from Thursday’s Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for praying with us for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.
Romans 8:26-28 (MSG)

-- Thank you for food and covers.
-- To keep employed.
-- Dear Jesus, please send someone to assist me. I need help and support. I cannot do it on my own. Hear my prayer. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
-- Phil: Help me in prayer for my deliverance concerning things of this world that are contrary to God’s standards.
-- Juanita L./Steve M.: Our kids get to know the Lord. We need a place to stay. Keep the Lord with us. We need jobs. God to see us through. God has plans. Pray for my surgery.
-- Reynold/Cat/Bettey/Mat
-- Jimmy L.: Prayers and strength to overcome addiction.
-- Pray for God’s blessing for all of his people.
-- I ask for prayers for iPhone, nice home, mom to come home, and honor certification.
-- Jonathon J.: I am asking prayer for my mother’s health and brother’s protection and that the Lord continues to provide for my family.
-- Wonzik, Fortune, Distin: I ask that Pery can find a home for us. Thank you.
-- I give my life for Him so that I may serve others for God.
-- Please pray for me and my family and that I may find a job. Keep us in your prayers.
-- I pray that love makes a way into every crevasse of the world soon.
-- We pray for a peaceful home and help with our bills.
-- Thanks, God, for the food. It was great.
-- Lord, thank you for all that you do. I would like my family back. In Jesus name.
-- Shamara: I want a play kitchen.
-- Kelin: Oh God, give me work, job, and a home.
-- The McAteers: I pray through the grace of God that all those who are here and not, to be blessed with the comfort and we are to be taken care of through Jesus Christ. Amen
-- Canovil T.: God my sons. I love you, Jesus. Thank you, Lord my Son. I thank You for life, power. I believe. Thanks, Jesus. I need love, God. The best is with Jesus. God, I want you. I need you, Jesus. I love you, you. Lord, you are my love forever. God, I pray with You, holy one.
-- I pray for a home and my mommy to come home.
-- I pray for my family in Massachusetts.
-- Pray for all your enemies. May they receive Jesus.
-- Dear God, thank you for my family. Today is a good day for me. God, I thank you for my mom and dad. Love you, God.
- Please keep Kimmy in your prayers. Jesus, please help her to stop inflicting pain upon herself by cutting herself. Please let her see the light of Jesus and that there is hope in the name of Jesus!
-- Continued prayer for Ashley and her daughter, Trinity. Pray that Ashley gets a job and Trinity goes to preschool.
-- Continued prayers for our volunteer Harry who undergoes stem cell treatment for cancer, and pray for his family.
-- For Joey and his family as they reunite.
-- For Christian, who is tired of living life his old way and is trying hard to detox and get healthy.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings as he plans for his upcoming wedding and marriage.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann and Kamaurry 
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment