Thursday, August 13, 2015

Prayer Requests 8/13/15

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below.

Thanks for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Blessings,
Erika

Woe to the one who builds his palace on the proceeds of unrighteousness,
        who adds upper rooms on the gains of injustice,
Who forces his own people to labor for nothing,
        who refuses to pay them for all their hard work.
Jeremiah 22:13 (VOICE)

-- Dear Father God & your name change is coming for me. John 3:16 Psalm 37
-- Family, friends, sisters, volunteers, churches, son, job.
-- Kathie and Christopher G.: I pray my distress with my husband and moving is productive. Stop the stress! Amen!
-- I thank God for my kids and me and every one of you.
-- Juanita: Please keep all the hate away from me.
-- Deborah: Most of all, draw me close to Jesus, save my health.
-- I need, I want blessing for the thing I've cause on my own. Prayer and blessing. Thank you, Father God.
-- Dwayne B.: To keep my job. I enjoy where I work and the finances to pay my bills.
-- Benjamin: I pray the Father uses my hands and feet for His glory!
-- Dear God, Please open all the doors on my way to achieve all my goals and on my way to you. Love you!
-- Pray for an apartment and a job.
-- Reynold, Bettey and Mat
-- Eddie B.: Pray for me because I'm homeless, that I get better. Thank you!
-- My Lord, thank you, Jesus. I love you forever. Jesus my power. God is love. I need you, God, thank you for my spirit, God.
-- Please pray for Erik who was in jail, and Fort Lauderdale police have his belongings. He will go there on Friday to collect his things, ID, wallet, money important papers, tools. Hopefully his things are together.
-- Please keep Ashley in your prayers. She has bee a regular each week and has not been to the Shared Meals in 2 weeks. Hopefully it will be a praise report next week.
-- For Ms. Lenore as she grieves the loss of her father.
-- Lord, I pray your healing on our sister Kimmy. Draw her close to you as she struggles through a life of addiction and self-inflicted pain. Allow her to see a life with you of joy, happiness and purpose.
-- For Tino, many continued blessings.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For Gypsy and Turtle.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry 
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.
-- Thank you, Father, for the hands and hearts of the Love in Action volunteers. Thank you for the generous giving of our donors. Thank you for the way the members of our ministry use their gifts to lovingly care for our guests. Thank you for loving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment