Thursday, October 30, 2014

Prayer Requests 10/30/14

The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with and for this ministry.

Blessings,
Erika

“So you’ll go out in joy,
    you’ll be led into a whole and complete life.
The mountains and hills will lead the parade,
    bursting with song.
All the trees of the forest will join the procession,
    exuberant with applause.
No more thistles, but giant sequoias,
    no more thornbushes, but stately pines—
Monuments to me, to God,
    living and lasting evidence of God.”
Isaiah 55:12-13 (MSG)

-- Shavell and Sam O.: Pray that my wife and I come together one more time and I pray that I get a job.
-- Pray for blankets and sleeping bags.
-- Family, job, homeless, son, pastors, volunteers.
-- My mother died last week, her name was Claire.
-- Pray for Melvin M., Sr. and Jr., Carol C., Tanya S., Gail, Undray, Sky L., Jeikio B., Zydon F., for good health and finance.
-- Pray for all the churches to come together to feed the homeless! Thank you!!
-- Lord, I have sinned against you! I'm looking for my estate money and also I need a lot of cash this week.
-- Pray your rosary for peace, the materialization of economic and social justice, please and thank you.
-- Lord, help me to stop from smoking. Lord, help me to get in the _________ I got to new ___ but let my check be here on Monday. I ask this in the name of Jesus, Amen. (Just cannot read, but God knows what this prayer says.)
-- Please pray for Harry G., who is in jail. Pray for him to get reinstated not to go to prison. Pray for David R. who is 25, life.
-- Dora T.: Pray for my wife, she needs to lose weight.
-- Sean R.
-- Pray for Cory and Nancy to stay drug-free and together forever! Bless our children!
-- For Janice, mine and her drug problem.
-- Lord, I sinned against you. Lord, bless me with my estate money.
-- Phil: I'm praying for a one-time friend who's trying to sue, by the name of Sherrie; I'm asking for prayer for this person to reconsider.
-- Juel, Tigua and family, Asia, Shelly, Deien, Projects, Aldria - financial and health breakthrough.
-- Please pray for Sony W., hold her and children. They need a place to stay. David, Nancy who has HIV. Pray and love, Ray.
-- Reynold, Mat, Bettey
-- Please pray for my daughters, Mercedes, Scott, and my grandchildren, Angel, Enjoy, Errand, Earl, Modey, children.
-- Thank God for everything. I love Thee, my kids, grateful for friends and myself.
-- I, John, need a job.
-- Thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe and your blessings and for everything you have in store for me! Love you and thank you, Lord.
-- Pray for sleeping bags/blankets for the homeless.
-- Lord, in your temple may we always love one another as your God!!
-- Pray for the peace of Jelslam.
-- Please pray for me and my family, my health, and Lord, housing situation!
-- Please pray for my family as we are homeless and sleeping in a storage unit. Please pray that we are able to find longterm jobs and housing.
-- Lenard R.: I pray that me and my family can have a clean place to sleep and not have to sleep in our storage.
-- Wayne T.: Pray for me. I need a unit.
-- For Ashley and her daughter Trinity. Pray for protection, strength and wisdom.
-- For all those who loved and cared for Jill, please comfort them and bring them peace.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the police department to continue to give attention and effort to solving the case. Please pray that this case will not just fall through the cracks.
-- For the health of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment