Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prayer Requests 3/13/14

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action meal are below. Thanks for praying with and for this ministry!

Blessings,
Erika

Each one of these people of faith died not yet having in hand what was promised, but still believing. How did they do it? They saw it way off in the distance, waved their greeting, and accepted the fact that they were transients in this world. People who live this way make it plain that they are looking for their true home. If they were homesick for the old country, they could have gone back any time they wanted. But they were after a far better country than that—heaven country. You can see why God is so proud of them, and has a City waiting for them.
Hebrews 11:13-16 (MSG)

-- I want to obey God. I have "religionized" disobedience. I know better but call sin because of fleshly lust.
-- Glenn: I need new sneakers, size 9 1/2.
-- C. B. and family: I am asking and praying for my case, 4/23/14.
-- Ron: Prayers for me to keep my spirit and evil spirit away from me.
-- Father God, I thank you for your mercy and grace. I ask you to forgive me for my sin and keep me safe through these troubled times; find a safe place to lay my head; to allow Miss Kathy's loving spirit to come and sing and dance for the Lord. Amen.
-- Dear Lord, dear Lord Christ Jesus, dear Blessed Mother, dear Saint Joseph, dear Holy Spirit, I pray for the salvation of the world. I pray for world peace and happiness. Won't you please save the world? Thank you so much if you would and thank you for everything. In the magnificent glorious name of Lord Christ, King and Savior Jesus Immanuel, I pray. Amen.
-- Financial prosperity.
-- Heath, financial, prayer, shelter, ID, warmth, safety, faith.
-- Lori S.: Prayer for my sister, Donna, that she feels better and her red cells come up. Praying for that miracle. She has aplastic anemia. Thank you.
-- Please pray that James and Nancy get back together. Divorced for 33 years and trying to reunite. I pray it will happen.
-- God bless us all. Shout out for all handicapped people.
-- F. K.: Pray for teeth, kids, and our families. Pray for those who prepared this food and we pray for others. Most of all I pray for a job soon.
-- Cold water
-- Bro Calvin: Prayers for my girlfriend and my kids. Also, strength, knowledge, wealth and health.
-- Mr. and Mrs. Raymond M.: Lord God, my wife Elisha and our unborn daughter, Christiana, need a safe haven until our passage to New Jersey is arranged. In your Son's precious name, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
-- R. B.: Prayers for my family, my wife, brother and sister; a place to stay; a job;  prayers for myself.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For the detective not to give up.
-- For the health of all of our volunteers. 
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy, Erika.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment