Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prayer Requests 4/11/13


The prayer requests from Thursday's Love in Action meal are below. Thank you for your prayers!

Love and Peace,
Erika

You insult your Maker when you exploit the powerless; when you’re kind to the poor, you honor God.
Proverbs 14:31 (MSG)

-- Pray for Ricky J., Helen G., and Takeya C.
-- Willie M.: Pray for my health.
-- Darryl & Niketa: Please pray that our strength and unity continues in our union and we continue to prosper.
-- Jesus to talk.
-- Pray for my adversaries, keep them safe from me.
-- Pray for my mother Betty M. and family.
-- William: I pray my sister and brother are well.
-- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for letting me have work. Jenny get well. My mom stay strong. Love you, God.
-- Robert B.: Pray for my health.
-- Pray Reynold B.
-- Please God, take me now!!!!
-- Randy
-- CDGC, thank you for caring.
-- Keep my guardian angel strong and watchful.
-- Please God, bless David A.B., his lovely wife Joanne, and fine sons Jeffrey and Jason.
-- For Tamisha to get a job so we can get our own place.
-- Rick: (N.J.F)
-- Allen: Love to my children. Hadie, have a safe delivery.
-- Help me in my agenda I follow.
-- Keep Heather happy.
-- Disability to come through soon.
-- CR: God bless me, and thank you for everything you give me.
-- Please help me to find a full-time job.
-- God, bless Kathy and all the people at this church.
-- Dear Lord, please lead me in the direction you want me to go. Give me a simple answer, please. Love, Kim. AMEN.
-- Eric: Lord, thank you for being with us each and every day. I ask you for your guidance, love, and grace. Please, for a place to live. Love you.
-- Lori S.: Ask prayer for my sister's health, Sharon D. (fibromyalgia and aplastic anemia) and my daughter Deb (sciatica and foot spurs). And pray for my bad leg, that the treatment place I go to will soon make it better, and that I get my housing.
-- Ted J. III: I would love for two or more people to pray for me to find employment very soon, not just for me but my children. Also to pray for all the homeless and their families. Please pray for the ones who provide this meal and all the volunteers. Just pray for the world and world peace, Amen.
-- Marilyn: Dear Lord, I don't have a man in my life and I am still on the street, and the group have no mercy. Some day I will hit the lottery, I need a little help.
-- Dear God, I just want to thank you for all the things you do for us. One thing, I know that you are real and I love you so, because you first loved me. Thank you, God, for all.
-- Lord, keep us open and broken for you to use us to help resurrect and build your mystical body.
-- Francisco R.: Senor, dame mi familia se a triunfadora, todo para tu Gloria y honor. Ayudame a mantenerme siempre en obediencia, Gracias. (Translation: Lord, give me my family is a winner, all for your glory and honor. Help me keep always in obedience, Thanks.)
-- Rufus: Pray that God help me to get my life together, stop me from using drugs, protect my family from all danger, and protect me.
-- Dear Heavenly Father, my heart is so heavily laden and my yoke is not easy, it seems my whole world is tumbling down on me. Jesus, I cry to you that you hear my cries, my prayers that I will be able to get somewhere to live, a job, and support from my family.
-- God bless all of his children: boys, girls, man, woman, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. The bad and good people, the poor, the middle class. Help the homeless get their act together, the good people that are looking for a job. My sisters, brothers, mom and dad. Friends come as one, all of the ones that can or can't better themselves.
-- I pray on the two cat tails that God bring a man into my life that will love and honor me and that I will love and honor in return soon. And bring prosperity, health, happiness to my family and friends.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment