Thursday, March 14, 2013

Prayer Requests 3/14/13


The prayer requests from March 14th are below. Thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and our guests.

Love and Peace,
Erika

Search for good and not for evil so that you may live; That way the Eternal God, the Commander of heavenly armies, will be at your side, as you yourselves have even said. Hate what is evil, and love all that is good; apply His laws justly in the courts at the city gates, And it may be that the Eternal God, the Commander of heavenly armies, will have mercy on those descendants of Joseph who survived.
Amos 5:14-15 (VOICE)

-- Ted J.: For my grandkids and my kids. The homeless and to the ones who help us. I pray for all those in need. Please bless them all. Amen
-- Thank you everyone. I pray for everyone’s soul, thank you.
-- Pray for John S. for work and stays in good health!
-- Ricky B.
-- David K.: Request for health for eyesight.
-- Pray for Noel V., that we can get work to do, God bless.
-- God bless me, I hope that God will give what I want.
-- I pray for Cynthia that she is okay wherever she is.
-- Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you Jesus for another day, and I pray for concern in this world. And let Your will be done and I repent for all my sins.
-- Marilyn B.: Pray for me, for new man in my life and place to stay. Being homeless right now is pretty cool. That I have someone to have and love before year is out. Amen
-- Gwen: Finances, own home, family saved. Healing for Carlee, Milton, Eva, Arlene, Mavis.
-- Rufus: Pray that my family be protected, pray that I stop using drugs.
-- Pray for friends and family.
-- Prayer for Kathy, Marsha, Love in Action, Jon, Andra, Lisa, Rico.
-- Lord, please deliver money funds for us to regain our lives, we’re not greedy, just need help. Love, Kim
-- Ashley & Rusty: Getting a place so we can get off these streets because it’s very dangerous. Russel G., Rusty’s family, Ashley’s family.
-- Nawechriliable
-- Please help me to find a job and get my driver’s license back.
-- Willie M.: For my health.
-- Chris N.: Please pray that I get my driver’s license, a job and apartment and my family back.
-- Hope addiction falls and jobs rises in the name of Jesus!
-- Nawel M.: I love God, God loves me. (a child’s handwriting)
-- J.T. Bobby: Bless me, a new roommate and to pay bills.  P.S. God Bless
-- Olive W. needs a job to move on. God bless you.
-- William H.: Pray for my addiction to get off.
-- E.: Pray for me for a job and a good man.
-- Pray for to help me find apartment.
-- Pray me mother and family.
-- Pray for my children Brittany, Anthony R., sanctification of their souls.
-- Suryan: Lord, thanks for your love. Please help me with taxes for Eric, to get a place, a job.
-- Robert J.: God carry me, bring me out of the darkness to the light and bring me out of the field me and my brother and set a roof over my head and a full time job. God bless.
-- Clarisse F.: I would like for you to keep I and Tremaine and my family good well-being and great health and to keep a loving arm around Tremaine while he is in the jail house. Thank you.
-- The usual. Thank you God.
-- Pray for complete healing for Kathy and Harry.
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres not to give up.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Jamalle, Tino, Richard, Kevin, Lori, Kayla and Lorenzo, Lou, Jon K., April, Erika, Pery, Debbie, Sister Pat, Gypsy.
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Gary, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel, Brian.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers. For Nina.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment