Saturday, November 19, 2011

Prayer Requests 11/17/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action Share-a-Meal are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

But I called on your name, Lord, from deep within the pit. You heard me when I cried, “Listen to my pleading! Hear my cry for help!” Yes, you came when I called; you told me, “Do not fear.”
Lamentations 3:55-57 (NLT)

-- Frances and Larry: God, please open all doors for me and my spouse (Larry). Help us better our relationship, our financial problems, family problems, living situation. I also would like prayer for me and my unborn. Lord, I need help with my whole life. I need you in my life. I need change in heart and body, mind and spirit in Jesus name, I pray that these changes come to me.
-- To get my act together, get work and be able to go see family at Christmas.
-- I pray for my three kids, soon-to-be husband, that we get our own place and car and job and pray that I get my kids back ... God, please help me and my family because we are lost. And my youngest. I pray blessings on my family. God, please open the doors for Keeke and her baby and Shonn, Ty, Shalika, Adrian, Lintidre, my old girl Seycutry, Caulin, Lytrisha, and her five kids and my little sister Trina. And I pray that you send your blessings out and open the door for a job for Shonn and let me and my kids be happy again. Please open the door for your kids. In Jesus name.
-- L.J.: I pray for my family, Ms. Shawn, her kids Frances, Que, Christy. I pray for my dad, mom, other dad, Trina. For our relationship to show that we are strong.
-- Reynold O.: Better
-- Alicia, Sheldon, Nicholas, to have a safe journey home. Pray for all the sick people and those whose faiths are being tested.
-- Thank you for your prayers. They are working :) Please bless me (Alicia) and all my friends and family, especially Sara and Trey.
-- Wilford: Thank you, Lord, for my job.
-- Willie Mae G.: Prayer for Sammy, Ronny, Robert, Cedric, Pat, Barbara, George. Pray that Mr. David will move me to another apartment. Neighbors threatening my life. Please pray that my social worker can get me to move. Thanks. God bless.
-- R.T.: Lord, please help me make it through this bad time and help me and forgive me.
-- My name is Gerard R. I am hoping God bless me.
-- All churches, housing, employment, God's mercy, the sick, poor in spirit. Love, joy, peace. Safety!
-- My friend has respect for authority.
-- For family, mother, brother, sister, a job, a place to stay, my wife Debia.
-- Annett J.: Praying for my soul and understanding of God's word.
-- Dear God, pray for me to get my own apartment and pray for my boys.
-- Freedom from the bondage of alcoholism for Tom.
-- James G.
-- Unity between the churches and the city on behalf of the homeless.
-- A prayer for me, Larry, to stop doing drugs and get my family back.
-- Lord Jesus, please give more love to all — peace to those who appreciate it.
-- Jamius: Pray for my little girl Jamesha, 4 lbs. 2 oz.
-- I would like to pray for everybody in the world. I pray for my life and family. Thank you.
-- For Sean's health, for Kathy's issues, and for my daughter Abby's health.
-- For Buddy's health soon.
-- R.L.: Pray for everyone.
-- Diana: That the electric bill goes away (haha, $49 to go from $135).Need my partner to find his mustard seed. Families to recover him — bro and sis, me, dad, and bro-in-law. Erika, Riley says hello. Pray for him to get back on track. I want heaven crowded.
-- For Bruce. Please give me my health back.
-- Oneir J.: I want a bike and some math books.
-- Jeannide M., Rodler M.
-- Eric was a lucky brother.
--Etendue M., Roland M.
-- Don W.: I pray for employment, no matter how small the job, or even a chance to do volunteer work somewhere. Pray for Donnie P., recovering from a removed lung. Pray for Tom/Red as yet undiagnosed possible cancer, lung problems. I also pray for the wisdom and courage to do what God would have me do and not what I want to do and have been doing.
-- Randy J.: Need my I.D. please.
-- Helen A.: Pray for me to get away from drugs and Shelly for drugs.
-- L.J.: I pray for the well-being of my child, my well-being, my schooling, asking that you supply me with whatever you can, with a job. Love.
-- Errol S.
-- Please pray for the woman who had a seizure in Holiday Park today.
-- Faye F.: Help to overcome this new life that God have put on me. Pray that God will give me a better job. Pray that God will give me the power to overcome!
-- Mackendy J.: For job.
-- Nepolius P.
-- Lord Jesus, forgive what they do!
-- Olivia: W. family, my daughter Jamesha (4 lbs. 2 oz.)
-- Migdalia R.: New knee caps, healing from arthritis, healing of heart.
-- I hope to live in my house. Moving year away.
-- I'd like to see blessings flow to the lonely.
-- Family, friends.
-- Continue to bless me with strength in the Lord.
-- Reid: Lord, keep me safe from all evils.
-- For Kathy, Sean, and all people from this church.
-- Leonard: Pray that things will change for the better.
-- Deliverance from depression for Miriam. Healing of eyes, damaged by lasers.
-- I need prayer for financial blessing so I can help move Big Br. Eddy.
-- Thank you, Jesus, for all you do for me. Bless me, Jesus.
-- Aaron W.: Healing prayer.
-- A prayer for me, Niola, to stop doing drugs and get my family back.
-- Kelly D.: I wish to pray for full-time employment. Or heck, for that matter, any employment.
-- Please pray that God will provide Debbie with safety and protection while on the job!
-- Frank: God love Mary!
-- For all persons in active addiction.
-- Deliverance from drugs for Carmen S. Restoration from memory.
-- Dear God, please thank my sister Susan for helping her brother Steven when he needed it the most.
-- Our Father, bless me to make it through this drug class with your help. In the name of Jesus. Amen
-- Rachel: I've been looking for employment. I just can't give up hope that something in the name of the Lord Jesus will come through for a better financial situation for me. Let's pray for employment.
-- For those about to R?
-- Jim P.: Pray that God may place everything in order so I may follow it. And that I may have the strength to follow it.
-- Por Norma T. y Feo O. Y por todos los desamparados del mundo. Dios siempre los bendice. (Translation: By Norma T. and Feo O. And for all the homeless in the world. God always blesses them.)
-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. For Detective Torres as he continues to seek Dave's killer.
-- For Kathy's family as they struggle with the death of her nephew.
-- For Bianca and her family.
-- For Gregg, Lennox, Wolf, Smitty, L.C., Tino
-- For Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry
-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tony, Keith, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Rocky, Red, Johnny, Angel.
-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For all of LIA's volunteers; help us be quick to listen, slow to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment