Sunday, August 14, 2011

Prayer Requests 8/11/11

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. Thank you for praying for this ministry and its guests.


We were worried the Thursday night Dave didn't arrive at the Love in Action feeding with the truck full of meatloaf. We didn't know it at the time, but we would never see our friend Dave Montney again. The next day, Friday, August 13th, 2010, Dave was discovered dead in his apartment in Pompano Beach — the victim of a brutal murder.


This week marks one year since he was killed, and to date no one has been charged.


Every week we pray for Dave's murderer to be found, but this week I ask you to please view the video of the man suspected of murdering Dave: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vNO0gPm-5s. Please forward this to your contacts in South Florida.


Someone knows this man. He abandoned Dave's car by St. Lawrence Chapel in Pompano Beach. He tried to use Dave's ATM card at a Walgreens in Deerfield Beach. You can view more information about the case, as well as sketches and photos of the suspect, on the Broward Sheriff's Office website: http://sheriff.org/about_bso/admin/media/newsdetails.cfm?pk=3168&sType=M#


Dave's murder is totally senseless. We often feel so helpless in the face of this kind of evil. But evil does not have the last word.


“For my people have been taken away for nothing, and those who rule them mock,” declares the LORD. “And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed. Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”


How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”


Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the LORD returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes. Burst into songs of joy together, you ruins of Jerusalem, for the LORD has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem. The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God.

Isaiah 52:5-10


Blessings,

Erika



-- For Dave's killer to be found, brought to justice, and made whole. Thank you, Lord, for Dave's life!

-- For Jimmy

-- For Bianca and her family

-- Wendy, Peanut, Shy’ann & Kamaurry

-- For Charlotte, Ed, Jacques, Robert, Brad, Lance, Kelly, Shante, Shamona, Randy, Richie, Roger, Scott, Tino, Tony, Keith, Smitty, Steve, Dennis, Brieanna, Willie Mae, Carl, Kayla, Lorenzo, Lennox, Rocky, Red, Johnny.

-- For neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.

-- For the well-being of all of LIA's volunteers

-- For peace throughout the world.

-- Randy G.: I would like to have a bus pass.

-- For Jim L.

-- Jesus bless Dave from everyone at the meatloaf. Tell him he's loved and missed very much. In the name of Jesus, thank you, Jesus.

-- To be content.

-- Hello, I'd like the Hail Mary prayer!

-- Nico E.: My thoughts and prayers go to David and his family. Strength and wisdom also, for my full-body scan/check-up next Tuesday to go OK.

-- Joe Joe: I need 7 grand to fix one bill. Plus I'm poor. I need 8 grand for two big bills.

-- From Ronnie, To God: I, Ronnie, pray that the Lord make our relationship work out for the better. God, please bless me with a job.

-- Nicholas, Alicia, Brianna, Michelle, Shawn, David, CJ, JC and Professor X, Buddy in wheelchair. And of course Dave — hopefully he is smiling down on us.

-- Mike B.: Let me win lottery please and I'll spread the wealth.

-- For John and Jim to get life together!

-- Solidarity! :) All three faiths.

-- Eric L.C.: Lord, help me get a job.

-- My joys and pain are yours to command.

-- John's family, Marilyn, Nan's ankle and back, me to learn to read, and Robert, and finances.

-- Sofia H.

-- Ida, facial and 3 million dollars.

-- We pray for the anti-Christ and hypocrites to repent.

-- For more love

-- Help and pray for starving people in Africa.

-- I pray for Dave, from the pastor, in Jesus name. I pray for the church and thank them for their care. I pray for me, for more strength and to get into the Salvation Army.

-- Please pray for Dave. I pray for a job. My name is Melvin.

-- Chad: Please pray I make it through the night.

-- Dear Lord, please bless Dave's family and welcome him into your kingdom. Also, please keep Lenard, Tammy, and Izabella Y. Please keep them in a nice home. Please also watch over my little Sara.

-- Abraham: Please, I ask for a special prayer for my niece, my only comp. are train to move to Orlando and I ask for you to pray that she don't abandon me. After God, she is my refuge.

-- My name is Bro Eddy. I need prayer for freedom, spiritual wickedness and from poverty.

-- I want my boss man to give me my money.

-- I would like prayer for God to help me with my relationship. I have a home, job. I really just need God to guide me clear of trouble and towards love.

-- Eddie: God bless everyone.

-- Pray for love, joy, peace, happiness, work, shelter, Dave and his family. Pray for everyone all over this world.

-- Rafael L.G.: I need help. Pray for Dave. Amen

-- More work for my cousin Frank, and myself Elvis F., and to stay safe.

-- Alonzo: Please pray for me that I will get a job and place to live.

-- God bless Julie L.S. I love her. We will be together.

-- Billie C.: Pray for me so that I can come closer to God. Also for my health.

-- Pray for everyone, and don't forget Dave.

-- I need a way to get back and forth to work.

-- David: God to protect and shelter me from the trash that I'm surrounded by and get me back to my journey without distraction of others.

-- Salvado A.E./Geronimo C.: Righteousness, to make it home, to create world peace once again.

-- I will pray for Marky Mark. I love him.

-- Buddy: For home to live.

-- Theo: God bless my daughters in my absence. Keep us together.

-- James C.: Please help Dave come home in name of Jesus. Please help me.

-- Please Jesus and the angels in heaven, be with my father Thomas B. I miss him so much. Tell him I love him. And please help me to get back on my feet. Love, Ryan B. your son.

-- Family, friends

-- Aaron W.: Prayer for healing.

-- Tell Dave's family he is in heaven.

-- Rafael L.G.: NEED HELP

-- HELP!

-- Dave and his family. Michael, Chelsea, Cindy and family.

-- Please pray for David and his family, and also pray for Sandy and Anton that God watches over us. And pray for our mail.

-- That Ed switches his color to blue.

-- Elvis F.: That I stay out of jail and my family stay in good health.

-- Randy J.: Apartment for my kids.

-- Kenyatta: Dear Lord Christ Jesus, bless this ministry with the unison of other churches to provide meals daily. Soothe the heart of brother David. Bless my life with restoration of family, drug-free, shelter and employment. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross. I love you.

-- Guidance, deliverance, direction, restoration.

-- Wanda F.: God, I thank you, Lord, for blessing me and my family and friends. God bless David, too. Amen

-- Britney Spears rocks!

-- That we can eat at 6 p.m. and Kathy can't play any more of her dumb music.

-- Reynold O.

-- Prayer for David's family, my family, mental health, love, peace and happiness.

-- God bless Jessica C. from every evil that could happen to you and me. God bless you, I love you — Mom.

-- My name is Mark. I love Julie. I will try the best I can to do what she needs.

-- Troy, Alecia, Rebecca, CJ, JC, Brianna

-- A prayer of thanksgiving for Dave's life. A prayer for Troy's job. A place to come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment