Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love in Action 11/11/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

When the weather got cooler last weekend, many of us were grateful for a break from the humidity. But this first sign of winter's approach is also a reminder that it's getting colder at night for our street friends! Many of them were unprepared for those cold nights a week ago and struggled to find blankets and sweatshirts. If you have some spare items you could share, we would love to have them on hand at our feedings to distribute to needy guests. Large sweatshirts, jackets and blankets are always welcome, and socks are in high demand because they can be layered or worn over cold hands.

Thank you for your prayers for this ministry and its guests. We are praying for you, too!
Blessings,
Erika

Psalm 130 — A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem

"Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, LORD, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins."

-- For Tino’s continued recovery and walk with God.
-- For Dave's killer to be found and made whole. For God's will to be done.
-- For Gypsy, who was beaten up again.
-- For the neglected and abused animals and their caregivers.
-- For Rocky
-- For Shante
-- Healing for Kelly.
-- For Fawna’s Cancer.
-- For Sister Pat, who is not well and was not with us tonight.
-- For Brieanna, who was taken to the hospital tonight.
-- Pray for this world.
-- James G.
-- Give peace a chance. Love you all!
-- My name is Serena J. and I want to stay clean and off drugs please.
-- I pray that I don’t become homeless again. God bless the homeless.
-- Cocd & I get back together.
-- Debra and Ronnie: Need prayer for the financial blessings to reopen my home.
-- Robert S.: God bless Erika and family.
-- Kinzell C. P. Sr. & Jr., Carol and Nija P.
-- Pray for the veterans who are homeless and their suffering from PTSD.
-- Shaterika, Nataja and Aja P.
-- Eddie and Elna, Ann, Andrea.
-- Pray for our soldiers to come home safe.
-- Tammy to lose weight. Elowise N., no pain. Claudia, Tallahassee. Darryl, cash.
-- I would like to have you pray for my two brothers, Cliff and Angelo, that they may find the way.
-- I pray to you, Lord Jesus, that you take all of us through circumstances not so much as to hurt us severely, but so that we will take heed and repent to you, Jesus, in our lives. And I pray for everyone. And thank you Jesus for all things.
-- James H.: Strength in my spirit.
-- Michelle: Lord, please keep my friend safe in her environment, having to deal with a husband who is so much in the world. In your precious name I pray. Amen.
-- Debra A.: Strength in her spirit.
-- Donald D.: Pray for my family members. I thank you especially, Mom!
-- Bless Jim for his great message.
-- Larry: Pray for me and family to come together and for a job.
-- I ask you to continue to pray for the lost and confused. Thank you.
-- Mike M.: Pray for my friends Salina and Tanya. Salina at NBH and Tanya in rehab. I pray for wisdom, a job and a place to live. And I pray for all the other people that live in the park, thank you.
-- I pray for the guy who assaulted me last week. May he find some peace in his soul and cease hurting others, including me.
-- Please pray for me to find work and a place to live.
-- Kathy and Kristina, family members, Tony V.L., everybody, kids, all church people and families. Let angels protect them Holy Spirit, bring closer our Father, make us just like you. I would like to make this, if it wasn’t for you make this far. All make praise to you. Love you all strength for your son. Thank you.
-- John W.: Need a job.
-- Derwin: Pray for strength to do God’s will.
-- I am me. Girl, boy, girl. 3rd child born in 1962. God Bless America.
-- I pray for my family and for my brother and sister to get off the street and come back to God and get a job so I can take care of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment