Sunday, October 10, 2010

Prayer Requests 10/7/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below. We thank you for your ongoing prayers for this ministry and its guests!
Blessings,
Erika

But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness. James 3:17-18

-- For Rocky ... 6 days clean.
-- For Nina
-- For Tino's recovery
-- For Steve
-- For Gypsy's brother Robert, who's still in critical condition.
-- For Jamall and his kids
-- For Eric and Rhianna
-- For Sister Pat's health
-- For healing for Scott, Mike, and their mother.
-- For Willie Mae's housing situation.
-- For Kelley's foot, which isn't healing and causes a lot of pain.
-- For Dave's killer to be found and to be made whole.
-- For the Lord to call back to his kingdom Mike O., Sean O., Joseph S., Kathleen Y., and for him to find me a new job.
-- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for your grace and mercy! Show me wisdom and guide my steps, oh Lord. Give me patience. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to others! In Jesus' name, Amen!
-- Stephen F.: That Miss Debbie will forgive me for getting angry. I ask Jesus to forgive me. Have a blessed day.
-- I pray that I be blessed very financially wealthy.
-- Bob: I need help as I am not doing good right now. Having a hard time with my money.
-- Mark W.: I would like prayer for work and continued employment. I would also like prayer for good luck and good health.
-- Randy: Dear friends, let us not forget where we sit today. It was a gift yesterday, and it's a gift today, and tomorrow still holds its own. Amen
-- Barbara P.
-- All of us.
-- Complete financial and spiritual breakthrough.
-- Carl and Richard: A job and a home.
-- Johnny S.: Pray God to show me the way to make right choices in life and automotive business. I hope God lets me get this automotive job. And I have an issue .... a friend of mine, she needs help. She needs a lot of prayer.
-- My mother Loris B. Strength with dealing with life situations.
-- For Olivas!
-- Fawna's cancer
-- Katherin T.: Need special and all time prayer. For deliverance from drug and alcohol and a relationship with the Almighty.
-- Pray for Mr. David and Ellie to come to a better life and understanding.
-- Help me with my family.
-- David G.: A better life, a place to live.
-- Larry: For myself and families come together for better health and job.
-- Isiah: Lord, please help me to receive my SSI, so that I can help my Godmother.
-- Bruce P. G.: Please, Lord, help me find work and to be a better person. Thank you for keeping me safe and sound.
-- My name is Jephte A. I just need your prayers to go toward my salvation. Thank you and may God bless all of you in Jesus name.
-- Charles B. to get back in his children's life and be a father to them. Thank you, Jesus and God. And for me to go home to see my mom.
-- Tyson: To say a special prayer for my mother Diane and my stepfather Robert. Also for myself.
-- Ashton S. .... Thanks.
-- For life, prosperity for my family, Sandra, Devontae, Mikki, John, Tiffany. Pray that God blesses us to gather, to live life, love and eternal life God promises to us. Pray for deliverance.
-- Napoleon P.
-- Robert B.: Wife, brothers, sister, a place to stay, a job, financial blessing.
-- Pray that Popeye completes his walk for Jesus to Washington D.C.
-- Tammy: Heal, cure diabetes.
-- Eloise: Heal, left arm come down.
-- Darryl: Prosperity.
-- Riley and Diana: We all need prayer! Pray for us!
-- Genesis 3:13
-- Warm weather! 85 degrees and up!
-- Pray for Valarie, Charmaine, Karen, Andrew, Daniel and Ms. Adelee.
-- Thanks for the meal we were served.
-- First of all, I want to thank God for all things and I pray for everyone that's less fortunate than I am. And I pray to God that He will install in all of our minds to pray for each other. I ask of you, God, to use me more to do His will.
-- Latonia and Tracy. Help our youth, help Love in Action.
-- Michelle: Lord, please help my friend Nappy go through this custody battle for his child.
-- Let the Lord guide me on this one last try for prosperity before I decide to leave Florida for good. Amen
-- M. Mills: Pray for Tanya and I to get this job that I already claim in the name of Jesus. I'm tired of living on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment