Friday, September 10, 2010

Prayer Requests 9/9/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are below.

Thank you for your faithfulness to this ministry!
Blessings,
Erika

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

-- For Nina to be safe and at peace.
-- For Dave's killer.
-- For full recovery for Kathy.
-- For Tino in jail.
-- For all of our volunteers,
-- For Kelly to be healthy.
-- For Michael B., for a job.
-- Please teach them pureness and passion and truth.
-- For my daughter JJ.
-- Please pray that I stay clean and do good in school.
-- Buddy: For a place to live.
-- Fawna’s cancer.
-- Thank you for all that you’ve provided for all of the unfortunate. We all appreciate it. Thank you! Love always (Me)
-- Pray for my job at Moe’s and my family.
-- B.M., Ft. Lauderdale
-- Isaiah: Please, Lord, help me to get my SSI so that I can help myself and my God, mother.
-- Need help to be safe. Also need to find a roommate.
-- Errol A.W.: To pray for my family and friends to be happy and good. To have a job and to get married and a nice home and car and need some money. To pray that I get out of the street and being homeless. I would like to win some money to help my family and friends to help other people.
-- Please pray for healing and salvation for Marilyn from cancer.
-- Robert and family and friends.
-- I pray for this church and thank God for everything.
-- Andrew B.: Lord, help get off street and get right for myself and family!
-- Joseph C., Charles C.
-- Pray for my sister Doris, she had a heart attack. Keep places open. Pray for Bob.
-- Pam P.: My mom who has cancer.
-- I pray that everyone would try to love one another like Jesus has loved us. And that all of us would at least try to stay in prayer.
-- . Kenny C.: Pray for my back to heal and to find some work.
-- Robert B.: New job and health and understanding.
-- I pray that me and brother and sister can get off the street and get a full-time job. In Jesus name, Amen.
-- Mike: Pray that I get a job.
-- Pray for me to find work and place to live.
-- Alan: Please give thanks for bringing Kathy back to us.
-- Keep LaVosa safe.
-- John C.: I want to be very wealthy.
-- For my mom, I love you, God bless.
-- To keep my mother and step-father in good health and also keep me out of trouble.
-- I would like a prayer request for me (Brieanna N.R.) Gabriella Aniya (daughter) Roselyn R., Mar’Quez, Jordan R. and Thomas C. to be a family.
-- Francesca F.: For me and my boyfriend to get a place.
-- Betty: Better health.
-- For my father John, who is old and sick. Pray for him please. Thank you, God Jesus.
-- Coolie: I pray that I make it to 21 and I have a healthy kid and fall in love.
-- Prayer for the best of humanity! Prosperity.
-- Larry: For families to come together.
-- Katherine T.: Deliverance and closeness to the Almighty. Grace and Mercy.
-- David: For the Lord to lead me to repentance, and for the safety and forgiveness of my family, also. Praise for Kathy’s progress.
-- I would like to give thanks to the Father Almighty. I only have 9 more classes to take to complete college for my degree. I have enjoyed being here to hear the word of God. Thank you for your prayers and grace. Thanks to each and every one, and may God bless us all.
-- Blessing
-- Tino, deliverance and closeness to the Almighty.
-- Earl F.
-- P.: Lord, I need to learn.
-- Kathy, Christine, Tony, all family members and kids. All church people show God's love, also friends in the street. John's carpet cleaning business.
-- Riley: Diane, remember me in your prayers.
-- Pray for a loving, safe home. God’s blessings.
-- Anthony: For myself, fortitude.
-- Lennox B.: Please pray for me for wisdom, so I could seek His will in all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment