Friday, July 23, 2010

Prayer Requests 7/22/10

The prayer requests from this week's Love in Action feeding are included below.

Thank you for keeping this ministry and its guests in your daily prayers!
Blessings,
Erika

-- For Tino, for wisdom, faith and strength, and for God's hand to be upon him in his struggles.

-- James M.

-- Aldria: For work, for my nursing license, fur guidance

-- Howard: Thank you all! This is a wonderful program, and the meatloaf is amazing!

-- John: Somewhere to sleep tonight out of the rain

-- This prayer is for you!

-- “The Power That Heals” Great book! Order on-line

-- For Sister Pat as she recovers from multiple physical complications. Lift up this woman of great faith.

-- Vincent: A prayer for everyone

-- Thank you God for protecting me from my enemy.

-- S. needs prayer

-- Help me God to come back to life

-- For June and my family, to make it home safely to be with my kids.

-- Dragon Force. Air Force One.

-- To pray for my children, grandchildren, wife, and myself.

-- Bob: need help to find a good roommate, as it is hard to find.

-- Pray for me to find a job and a place to live.

-- Pray for my hypoglycemia. I am not well. God bless everyone.

-- Heal my soul and family.

-- Pray for my daughter Lisa, new grandson Jayden and her husband Jose, and they embark on the joy of parenthood. Thank you Jesus!!! God is good all the time!!!

-- Reese K. and Rashon K.: Thank God for us being together. God bless.

-- Fawna’s cancer

-- Donald and Jennifer: Strength and peace.

-- Larry: Myself and families to get a job.

-- God please bless me with employment.

-- God please help me get my life together. Also help me get my son back.

-- AJ: I would like a special prayer for my family and friends to stay healthy and to be able to work. I also would like a prayer for me to get off the streets and to find work and also to find and have a closer relationship with God. Thanks.

-- Need pray for everything, And all thing in life. Thanks.

-- Donald D.: request prayers for family, friends, and loved ones!

-- God blessing healing.

-- that all turns out so we get back to Connecticut soon.

-- Please pray for me I am HIV. Thank you.

-- Pray for me to find work and a place to live.

-- Katherine T.: Everything from the Almighty.

-- No more seizures, complete healing and happiness. For the rest of the world, happiness and love.

-- Jonathan: I need a pair of flat shoes and blue jeans size 12 – 14.

-- Simone: A prayer for my family and kids.

-- Pray for Nate and John to be happy.

-- Weaver: Help me to stay off drugs.

-- Kenneth B.: The Almighty’s grace, love, and mercy.

-- That I can get into the shelter and get my meds, all this for so I can get therapy and move on in life.

-- For Ashton S. Thanks.

-- Tony: Please pray for me that I will be strong at this time in my life. 54 going back to college. I’m scared! God bless you all!

-- Need apple stew pop at pie.

-- Please bring my family back together.

-- Pray for Edward L. H.

-- Please allow me to continue ahead with hope.

-- Dear Lord, protect my children and send a man in my life.

-- James M.: Sick, been in hospital.

-- God continue to keep us obedient unto the law and humanity have the blessings restored and protection prevail as a righteous man availeth much. Amen.

-- T. Demetrius P.: Help me convert this beautiful mind into an instrument of prosperity.

-- I need the Lord to forgive me and help to overcome this I’m going through.


No comments:

Post a Comment